The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixBamonforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Main pareshaann.. pareshaan.. pareshaaann.. pareshaann? What does this promo mean for us SEians lol Confused

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
^ Hello there :)

And ah, the promo. Stelena dancing <3 Either it's Elena distracting Stefan about the cure thing or maybe it's the other way around. Stefan trapping her in a DeFan plan. LOL But what's up with Elena saying 'she feels nothing for Damon' Ermm

Anyways what's your name? Embarrassed

FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I am pretty sure one of them is betraying the other.. I just hope its Stefan betraying her and not the other way around. Knowing the Salvatores' weaknesses, the latter one seems more apparent though. She doesn't feel for anyone at the moment, not Stefan nor Damon. Oh and yes there is even a chance of it being Katherina and not Elena LOL

I am Kiran, whats yours?

FireLordPhoenixtheloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I am pretty sure one of them is betraying the other.. I just hope its Stefan betraying her and not the other way around. Knowing the Salvatores' weaknesses, the latter one seems more apparent though. She doesn't feel for anyone at the moment, not Stefan nor Damon. Oh and yes there is even a chance of it being Katherina and not Elena LOL

I am Kiran, whats yours?

No, I think it's Elena and I so hope it's Stefan playing a game this time. I want him to give it in her face and not be the one suffering. LOL And right it's not love when you claim to love two people at a time. EmbarrassedLOL She doesn't love either of them or maybe she is in a delusion that she loves Damon due to sire bond thing. :P

Kiran, nice name. I'm Neha. You're a Jay Sean fan? :DD

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I thought it could be Katherine at first but then if it's Elena, I hope she stops playing her games. I hope Stefan tells her off. Just when Stefan was making so much progress and saying that he was going to get a life of his own, I don't want him to relapse back to feeling any love towards Elena. 

I saw something on Tumblr while I was looking for something else about Paul and Stelena. It was really cute. Paul was apparently the last to be selected for his role and they had everyone else selected. He had come in about 9 times or so and then finally he did a reading and the creators thought he had fantastic chemistry with Nina and was the perfect person to play Stefan, they signed him on. I remember it also said something about Stefan and Elena having a magical chemistry and that needed to be established from the first episode. I wish I could find it again but I forgot the Tumblr name and it would take me ages to find out. The gifs were cute and I absolutely agree that Paul is perfect for playing Stefan. The first scene of Stelena in the first episode alone made me fall in love with them and even though I do think they fell in love way too quickly, I still miss seeing them together. It's hard for me to imagine Stefan with Elena now. If she's happy with Damon, then so be it but I don't want her to play Stefan or Damon. Stefan's happiness doesn't seem to be with Elena anymore. 

theloupgarouxBamonforever

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
^ And what if it's Stefan playing the game. LOL Though Stefan isn't the one who usually play games. It's always Damon or The Originals.

And yeah I read something like that, they had already selected Nina for Elena/Katherine and were looking for Stefan when Paul auditioned. He had the perfect chemistry and had that intriguing and historic kinda look so he got selected. EmbarrassedLOL I'm glad we've him, I can't imagine Stefan without Paul Wesley <3

FireLordPhoenixBamonforever

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I can't imagine Stefan being played by anyone other than Paul as well. 

I came across this quote from Julie Plec:

"And the beauty of Elena with no humanity is that she's speaking the truth all the time, and it's brutal and not fun for the people who have to listen to it."

So does that mean that she really has no feelings for Damon and she accepts that it's because of the sire bond? So the way she has been treating Damon is what she really feels for him? I don't want to hope that Elena still feels something for Stefan because she's a mess now and I don't see Stelena ever being the same again. I miss Stelena and especially the Elena from seasons 1 and 2. 

sohiniluvsmusicBamonforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top