The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 18)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Like always.. Stefan would have to suffer while the lusty couple have sex -.-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
it really does suck for us stelena believers to watch a show that is slowly burning to the ground. the fact that all I have to look forward to is bonnie and silas is sad. :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
And the funny part is.. a lot of us don't even want SE together anymore LOL I still love Damon, but Elena can just jump from a mountain somewhere and die Sleepy

FireLordPhoenixtheloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I'm hope that Season 5 is better than the shitfest that was Season 4. 

Honest to god, the writing and overall plot development of that season was a whole load of shit. Julie Plec managed to ruin many redeemable characters, and manipulate the whole show to be a plat form to showcase her Delena obsession. 

Season 4 was riddled with plot holes, poor character development and misogynistic bullshit. They managed to back track on Elijahs development as a character, totally ignore Tyler, and don't get me started on what she (Julie Plec) did to Stefan.

Elena has honesty become unbearable as a character, bearing in mind I liked her in Seasons 1 before she became a whiny, pathetic piece of shit. And Caroline (who I f**king love), was twisted into becoming someone who Julie and her army of Dullena fans could be angry at for not supporting Damon and Elena , even when she remembered being controlled by Damon, and is only looking out for her friend. I mean shame on you Caroline. 

I just can't with the writers anymore, and I really hope they pick up their game for Season 5, or at least fire Julie.

Phew, ranted enough. Sleepy

Edited by city-musings - 17 August 2013 at 5:24am

FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged

I feel like doing THIS to Elena Evil Smile

Real.Madrid

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by city-musings

I feel like doing THIS to Elena Evil Smile

Ouch! That is harsh Ouch!

But I understand. Elena was unbearable through much of season 4 and even her wannabe Katherine attitude was a major fail. When I heard Elijah was back, I thought "Finally, something good." But that hope was crashed as well. 

To be honest, I think I would rather have Elena be with Elijah than with Damon. There's respect and compassion in their relationship as friends and I always felt Elijah was a softie towards Elena even when he had to oppose her and her gang. And his words about Elena's compassion have been immortalized and burned in my brain. I love Daniel Gillies as Elijah. He brought class to the character. 

I am torn between wanting Elena with Stefan and then wanting her to stay away, but in the end I guess wanting her to stay away from Stefan wins out. Stefan isn't perfect, he's not the good brother that he thinks he is, but he needs to get out of this Delena-Stefan/Stelena-Damon rat trap and find someplace else to go, away from this B.S. boring teenage drama. 

So what's happening with Bonnie this season? 

And where in the world did Tessa appear from? Was she ever mentioned before in the show or was she just thrown in now for season 5? Why bring in another crazy vampire chick? I loved Beks and now she's gone off to New Orleans Cry. Plus Beks just knew how to put Elena in her place in season 4, which was one of the highlights of that awful season. Who's going to do that now? 
theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Chill dude! Stern Smile Even if I choked Elena to death, would be a less harsher thing to do, provided her character development till S4. If she was a real person someone would have beaten the shit out of her by now, okay. Geek

Elijah, even though an Original, respects people in general. It's not like his compassion is exclusive to Elena. She's not the center of attraction for every guy in The Mystic Falls, c'mon bud. Sleepy Besides Elijah loves Katherine. Embarrassed He fuqing gave a chance to THE BITCH Katherine Pierce and loved her really acknowledging her flaws and selfishness. And dun you remember the scene where Elijah instantly realises that it wasn't Katherine he was kissing but Elena? And what did the man do? He DEMANDED Katherine straightaway. Approve Now that would be called compassion and love Elijah has for Katherine. Approve And Katherine was craving for freedom for more than 500 years. And then she gave up on the last chance to get it back just to prove the sincerity of her love for him. So, how do you think Katherine loved him? Embarrassed Very much, ofcourse! LOL Katherine- Elijah all the way it is. Go babies! 

Stefan has had enough of Elena, jfc. Let the guy move on for heaven's sake. She already made it clear she's an indecisive, greedy little shit so her being near about Stefan and being there for him would just enrage me. No, no Stelena. I only stick around this thread because I cherish the real Stelena and Stefan. 

Bonnie is such a underrated character on the show. I've no idea half of the time what she's even doing there. LOL But still I would want her to have a good storyline this season. And Tessa track is bleh, Sleepy doesn't interest me. 

Edited by city-musings - 20 August 2013 at 8:19am

FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by city-musings

Chill dude! Stern Smile Even if I choked Elena to death, would be a less harsher thing to do, provided her character development till S4. If she was a real person someone would have beaten the shit out of her by now, okay. Geek

LOL I didn't take it seriously LOL. If Elena were real, I think a lot of people would have liked to serve her head on a platter for all the drama she's been doing this past season. I for one, do not understand how Elena is considered a stronger character in season 4. Does being with Damon make her cooler and stronger whereas being with Stefan didn't Wacko? And the thing she said about feeling alive with Damon. She made Stefan sound like some uninteresting stop on her journey to be with Damon. 

Elijah, even though an Original, respects people in general. It's not like his compassion is exclusive to Elena. She's not the center of attraction for every guy in The Mystic Falls, c'mon bud. Sleepy Besides Elijah loves Katherine. Embarrassed He fuqing gave a chance to THE BITCH Katherine Pierce and loved her really acknowledging her flaws and selfishness. And dun you remember the scene where Elijah instantly realises that it wasn't Katherine he was kissing but Elena? And what did the man do? He DEMANDED Katherine straightaway. Approve Now that would be called compassion and love Elijah has for Katherine. Approve And Katherine was craving for freedom for more than 500 years. And then she gave up on the last chance to get it back just to prove the sincerity of her love for him. So, how do you think Katherine loved him? Embarrassed Very much, ofcourse! LOL Katherine- Elijah all the way it is. Go babies! 

It's a shame there will be no Katherine-Elijah in season 5, from what I know though I am probably wrong. I hope Elijah returns to Mystic Falls for more than a just a couple of episodes. And yeah, Elijah does love Katherine but then I'm assuming he's going to find someone else in New Orleans. Why did JP have to shift some of the more interesting characters to another city/show? Why Cry

Stefan has had enough of Elena, jfc. Let the guy move on for heaven's sake. She already made it clear she's an indecisive, greedy little shit so her being near about Stefan and being there for him would just enrage me. No, no Stelena. I only stick around this thread because I cherish the real Stelena and Stefan. 

That is all we can do - cherish Stelena for what they were rather than what they became and what they will never be. If DE was going to happen, what was all that crap about "It's always going to be Stefan, always." Even the actors mentioned this a couple of times offscreen as well but JP loves her freaky twists so now "It's always going to be Stefan" turned into "Of all the wrong choices that I made this may be the worst one but I'm not sorry I'm in love with you Damon."  

Bonnie is such a underrated character on the show. I've no idea half of the time what she's even doing there. LOL But still I would want her to have a good storyline this season. And Tessa track is bleh, Sleepy doesn't interest me. 

I feel the same about Bonnie. She hardly gets that much screen space or a good story line so hopefully this season she will get a meatier story line. And I hope Tessa doesn't take up too much screen time as well and dies very soon in the season rather than stretching her story which doesn't seem to make any sense to me at the moment. She seems unnecessary in the story and I see no purpose for her. 

Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 20 August 2013 at 7:06pm

theloupgaroux

Go to top