The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 150

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

Originally posted by city-musings

'Summer has passed in which poor Stefan has been suffering at the bottom of the quarry and Damon and Elena have been having hot lovin' sex,' Plec said.

I just hate JP so much'. like why the fcuk does Stefan have to suffer like this'WHY??! :'(

LMAO! I wonder where do the characters think Stefan has been this summer? Have they asked about him at all? And in the meanwhile the two lovebirds are getting busy. I don't know what JP's trying to do, but if at the end she decides to put Stefan back with Elena after all this - Dead. The TVD story lines have gotten so bad mostly during season 2 and then continuing horribly after. 

i won't be surprised if DE doesn't even make an effort to find Stefan or think he's missing. they are just disgusting to no limit. Dead 

@bold- lovebirds? ROFL ROFL i've never found em romantic or anything. either they are bickering or in bed as always. Sleepy

what is the name of new girl who'll be seen with Stefan? Embarrassed i think i can ship everyone with stefan- katherine, lexi, elena, REBEKAH, that new girl ofcourse. ROFL it's just that stefan is so love worthy <33  everyone except caroline.. they have more of a beautiful platonic bond LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together (Page 17)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

<font size="2">'Summer has passed in which poor Stefan has been suffering at the bottom of the quarry and Damon and Elena have been having hot lovin' sex,' Plec said.
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

I just hate JP so much'. like why the fcuk does Stefan have to suffer like this'WHY??! :'(

<b></b>

LMAO! I wonder where do the characters think Stefan has been this summer? Have they asked about him at all? And in the meanwhile the two lovebirds are getting busy. I don't know what JP's trying to do, but if at the end she decides to put Stefan back with Elena after all this -Dead. The TVD story lines have gotten so bad mostly during season 2 and then continuing horribly after.
According to spoiler silas will come back to mystic falls pretending to be stefan. while stefan will remain in his watery grave for a gd long time. My poor steffy

Oh yeah I completely forgot about thatConfused. Wow, TVD has become so uninteresting to me that I have started forgetting things about it that I watched only a little earlier. I watched the promo for season 5 again just yesterday and already forgot that Silas comes pretending to be StefanConfused.

But how does Stefan survive in that box for so long? Won't he need to feed or something?
Don't know the details but acc to julia devil stefan will drown nd die nd return to life. nd again drown nd die. the watery grave is going to be a hell for Stefan. lolz it's nt your fault we all lost interest in TVD after S2. But i
miss Alaric.

Ugggh poor StefanDead. Not only will this be torture for Stefan but for the viewers as well, it sounds so boring. I miss Alaric as well. He was one of my favorite characters.
not only this poor stefan will have to deal wid his crazy Ex GF as well. Nt to forget katharine who will be staying at Salavatore Manor nw.

Hullo Jarin Embarrassed I'm Neha! ;D

Which ex-gf Stefan got to deal with? Isn't Elena as ex-gf enough? ROFL ROFL 

On a serious note why does Stefan have to deal with shit while DE does nothing but sex. Stern Smile  Why not throw a shit at them for a change and see how their love surevives it. Tongue

Jarin04

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yet another Salvatore ex is making
her way to Mystic Falls in The
Vampire Diaries Season 5.
According to TV Line, True Blood's
Janina Gavankar has been cast as
Tessa
, a bloodsucker who shows up in
town in Season 5, Episode 3.
If you don't recognize Janina
Gavankar from True Blood , you
may have seen her on Arrow, The
League, or The Gates.
As TV Guide reporter earlier , the
ancient vamp has searched for
decades for her ex Stefan ( Paul
Wesley ) and his brother, Damon
(Ian Somerhalder). We're not sure
if the younger Salvatore is still in
his watery grave when his old
girlfriend arrives, but Tessa
definitely runs into Damon and
snatches away his daylight ring. It
sounds like she's not a fan of these
handsome vampires!
Season 5, Episode 3 is another
flashback episode. According to
what executive producer Caroline
Dries tells TVLine, we'll travel to "a
decade we haven't seen before. It's
going to be very good." Since Tessa
is supposedly a " nobleman's
daughter," it's possible we'll see
her back when she and Stefan were
all hot and heavy.

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

<font size="2">'Summer has passed in which poor Stefan has been suffering at the bottom of the quarry and Damon and Elena have been having hot lovin' sex,' Plec said.
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

<b></b>

LMAO! I wonder where do the characters think Stefan has been this summer? Have they asked about him at all? And in the meanwhile the two lovebirds are getting busy. I don't know what JP's trying to do, but if at the end she decides to put Stefan back with Elena after all this -Dead. The TVD story lines have gotten so bad mostly during season 2 and then continuing horribly after.
According to spoiler silas will come back to mystic falls pretending to be stefan. while stefan will remain in his watery grave for a gd long time. My poor steffy

Oh yeah I completely forgot about thatConfused. Wow, TVD has become so uninteresting to me that I have started forgetting things about it that I watched only a little earlier. I watched the promo for season 5 again just yesterday and already forgot that Silas comes pretending to be StefanConfused.

But how does Stefan survive in that box for so long? Won't he need to feed or something?
Don't know the details but acc to julia devil stefan will drown nd die nd return to life. nd again drown nd die. the watery grave is going to be a hell for Stefan. lolz it's nt your fault we all lost interest in TVD after S2. But i
miss Alaric.

Ugggh poor StefanDead. Not only will this be torture for Stefan but for the viewers as well, it sounds so boring. I miss Alaric as well. He was one of my favorite characters.
not only this poor stefan will have to deal wid his crazy Ex GF as well. Nt to forget katharine who will be staying at Salavatore Manor nw.

Hullo JarinEmbarrassedI'm Neha! ;D

On a serious note why does Stefan have to deal with shit while DE does nothing but sex.Stern Smile Why not throw a shit at them for a change and see how their love surevives it.Tongue
Hey. Neha check the article posted above u'll get the name of the Crazy EX.

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh, thanks for that. I read bout Tessa somewhere but her name just slipped outta mind. LOL

Jarin04

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Oh, thanks for that. I read bout Tessa somewhere but her name just slipped outta mind. LOL
no need to say thnx my pleasure

theloupgaroux

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

<b></b>

miss Alaric.

Hullo JarinEmbarrassedI'm Neha! ;D

On a serious note why does Stefan have to deal with shit while DE does nothing but sex.Stern Smile Why not throw a shit at them for a change and see how their love surevives it.Tongue
On a serious note why does Stefan
have to deal with shit while DE
does nothing but sex. Why not
throw a shit at them for a change
and see how their love surevives it
About that Delena won't survive it. nt even a week

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>

<b></b>

miss Alaric.

I love Katherine LOL. She's so entertaining. I don't mind watching her. 

Who's the crazy ex GF? Elena? Or someone else?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top