Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Main pareshaann.. pareshaan.. pareshaaann.. pareshaann? What does this promo mean for us SEians lol 😕
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ Hello there :)

And ah, the promo. Stelena dancing <3 Either it's Elena distracting Stefan about the cure thing or maybe it's the other way around. Stefan trapping her in a DeFan plan. 😆 But what's up with Elena saying 'she feels nothing for Damon' 🤔

Anyways what's your name? 😳
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
I am pretty sure one of them is betraying the other.. I just hope its Stefan betraying her and not the other way around. Knowing the Salvatores' weaknesses, the latter one seems more apparent though. She doesn't feel for anyone at the moment, not Stefan nor Damon. Oh and yes there is even a chance of it being Katherina and not Elena 😆

I am Kiran, whats yours?
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

I am pretty sure one of them is betraying the other.. I just hope its Stefan betraying her and not the other way around. Knowing the Salvatores' weaknesses, the latter one seems more apparent though. She doesn't feel for anyone at the moment, not Stefan nor Damon. Oh and yes there is even a chance of it being Katherina and not Elena 😆

I am Kiran, whats yours?

No, I think it's Elena and I so hope it's Stefan playing a game this time. I want him to give it in her face and not be the one suffering. ðŸ˜† And right it's not love when you claim to love two people at a time. 😳😆 She doesn't love either of them or maybe she is in a delusion that she loves Damon due to sire bond thing. :P

Kiran, nice name. I'm Neha. You're a Jay Sean fan? :DD
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought it could be Katherine at first but then if it's Elena, I hope she stops playing her games. I hope Stefan tells her off. Just when Stefan was making so much progress and saying that he was going to get a life of his own, I don't want him to relapse back to feeling any love towards Elena. 

I saw something on Tumblr while I was looking for something else about Paul and Stelena. It was really cute. Paul was apparently the last to be selected for his role and they had everyone else selected. He had come in about 9 times or so and then finally he did a reading and the creators thought he had fantastic chemistry with Nina and was the perfect person to play Stefan, they signed him on. I remember it also said something about Stefan and Elena having a magical chemistry and that needed to be established from the first episode. I wish I could find it again but I forgot the Tumblr name and it would take me ages to find out. The gifs were cute and I absolutely agree that Paul is perfect for playing Stefan. The first scene of Stelena in the first episode alone made me fall in love with them and even though I do think they fell in love way too quickly, I still miss seeing them together. It's hard for me to imagine Stefan with Elena now. If she's happy with Damon, then so be it but I don't want her to play Stefan or Damon. Stefan's happiness doesn't seem to be with Elena anymore. 
theloupgaroux thumbnail
^ And what if it's Stefan playing the game. 😆 Though Stefan isn't the one who usually play games. It's always Damon or The Originals.

And yeah I read something like that, they had already selected Nina for Elena/Katherine and were looking for Stefan when Paul auditioned. He had the perfect chemistry and had that intriguing and historic kinda look so he got selected. 😳😆 I'm glad we've him, I can't imagine Stefan without Paul Wesley <3
I can't imagine Stefan being played by anyone other than Paul as well. 

I came across this quote from Julie Plec:

"And the beauty of Elena with no humanity is that she's speaking the truth all the time, and it's brutal and not fun for the people who have to listen to it."

So does that mean that she really has no feelings for Damon and she accepts that it's because of the sire bond? So the way she has been treating Damon is what she really feels for him? I don't want to hope that Elena still feels something for Stefan because she's a mess now and I don't see Stelena ever being the same again. I miss Stelena and especially the Elena from seasons 1 and 2. 
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bonnie died? there has to be a twist to this..

and Stefan with Lexi <3 aahww, it was so good to see her back! And Alaric and Jer too. Alaric and Damon's bonding + Jer with Elena.. I cried along with Elena in this episode 😆
I just read the episode recap on Wetpaint!

Two important things:

- Bonnie died 😲?!

- Also, Stefan has a thing for Caroline?!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
^^ NOOO. He didn't say that.. Lexi was just kidding ðŸ˜†