SE Infallible Love #4:To Grow Old, To Die Together - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I was going through Tumblr looking up TVD stuff and came across these funny gifs of Paul Wesley. He's so hilarious in his interviews.

I found pictures of Paul and Nina together, they look so adorable.

And Nina is a huge Harry Potter nerd apparently. She's so awesome I love her!  
Nina is an HP fan!!!
That is enough for me to love her more!!! I dislike Elena, but Nina I love. Damn...she plays Kat so AWESOME!!!
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Nina is an HP fan!!!
That is enough for me to love her more!!! I dislike Elena, but Nina I love. Damn...she plays Kat so AWESOME!!!

On Tumblr, there were avis of an interview Emma Watson did and she said how she thought Nina was this "cool fashion girl and then you find out she's a huge Harry Potter nerd" ðŸ˜†. There were avis also from an interview Nina did where she was saying how she was still waiting for her Hogwarts acceptance letter to come in ðŸ˜†. 

Same here about Elena. I don't like her but Nina is amazing as Kat. I wish they'd bring her back and since Jeremy did bring her up, I'm hoping Katherine returns. 

On Tumblr, there were avis of an interview Emma Watson did and she said how she thought Nina was this "cool fashion girl and then you find out she's a huge Harry Potter nerd" ðŸ˜†. There were avis also from an interview Nina did where she was saying how she was still waiting for her Hogwarts acceptance letter to come in ðŸ˜†. 

Same here about Elena. I don't like her but Nina is amazing as Kat. I wish they'd bring her back and since Jeremy did bring her up, I'm hoping Katherine returns. 
@Bold...Aww, so am I🤣.
Kat needs to be back. Period.

Credit to agrongonewilde.tumblr 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago

Credit to agrongonewilde.tumblr 
WOHOO!!!! *Hi 5 Nina*
Respect dude🤣🤣

BTW...I just realised, I don't know your name😆
My fav character male from Indian television is Armaan. And female it's every character Drashti has portrayed.. be it Muskaan, Geet or now Madhubala :)
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

WOHOO!!!! *Hi 5 Nina*
Respect dude🤣🤣

BTW...I just realised, I don't know your name😆

You can call me Nina. I chose my username for the Salvatore brothers and Nina's first name. 
^^^Okey dokey Nina.
I'm Shaz. Short for Shahana.
I missed the episode today ðŸ¤¢! I was too tired from work and had a short paper to write for school! I guess I'll catch up on the episode recap later on!

Yesterday after watching Supernatural, you know how they have an actor say "Hey, this is... watch ... on the CW on this day..."

So yesterday it was Paul Wesley who was saying "Hey this is Paul Wesley. Be sure to watch The Vampire Diaries on the CW Thursday nights." I just found his voice so sexy ! Random, I know!

Paul is absolutely adorable when he laughs! 

Credit : http://cant-love-alone.tumblr.com/post/14947488290
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Bamon hug!!!!
I'm DEAD!!!!!!!!!