RIP Sugni and Phir Subha hogi! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I was feeling so bad for TVS today. He has a huge family but no one has time to see what he is going through. Once TVs is gone into recluse, this family will go into gutter only Ravan Siingh will come back to save them. No sympathy for Adini. According to rival site Adi won't be shown for some time. If Adi is hero of the show why he can not take care of this family or 😆he is only hero to romance with Sugni.
Komal please don't waste your time replying to posts from Merrydock. That poster cannot express his or her views without personally attacking those who disagree with him/her

Anyways, Vinnie I had a good laugh when I saw the episode. Sugni was no where close to the edge of the cliff when she got shot🤣

Ronit she let go of Aditya's hand. Can you believe he was so weak that he could not pull her up?

On the part of the CVs though, I felt they rushed everything into that one episode. Everyone just accepted her death easily. No one went down to the bottom of the cliff to search for her. Nothing was done to help her even after she jumped in. I would have thought that Aditya at least would have jumped in right after she let go but no.
Even he was behaving ridiculous without any rescue attempts.

it was blooper galore yesterday

when adi cud jump for mangalsutra y didnt he jump to save her

maybe together tvs and adi wud have saved her

highly disappointing to see tvs standing like a statue

stupid bums aimed at sugni just before firing

sugni falling off the cliff when she was nowhere near the edge was highly stupid.

nobody bothered to search for sugni. if we see that river/lake it looked stagnant not some flowing waterfall so if 2-3 persons dived they cud have found sugni.

suresh merrydock vinni ron komal julie we all r friends here and we like the show for our own reasons.

lets have healthy meaningful discusdions. we are entitled for our opinions lets not try to prove each other wrong.

End of the day we r friends and PSHians...

Originally posted by Vinnie79

Suresh  no one is saying Vickram is the Victim or that he dose not deserve what is comming to him ...
 My problem , and I am speaking for me and no one else is that the Creatives  showed it in such a way that though you saw Vickram's regret and  remorse... it was not shown  on Adini's side ... EVER !!!what we saw  was  Sita Miya's  miraculosly  making Sindoor fall on Sugni's head ect.  Not even in a private conversation did  they say well you know it can't be easy  for him. What a way  to show  any consideration  for some one who at one time would have done anything for both of these people!

I agree that TVS had been nice to Adini initially and so did Adini (they thought they were saving his marriage to Riva), but of late, TVS had done nasty things to Adini and people always remember the latest behaviour so they can't be expected to empathize with TVS. It's the same with TVS, because he believed Adini had deceived him, so he kept on doing nasty thgings without ever stoping to think what Adini were going through because of him. In other words, if no one empathized with TVs then Adini never got any empathy either. In fact, the entire family tortured Adini for a long time. 
@merrydock - agree with you 100%. Excellent analysis.
Can I just say I LOVE THIS SHOW, it's kind of weird I usually don't go for this kind of shows but I love this show granted it's twisted but damn...,