Raziya's plan FLOP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
oh poor Raziya; her whole planning is wasted and FLOP now

cz her truth ll come out; actually its not her truth, it'll show Humeira fainted on Ayan's bed, so Raziya's whole planning ll end in smoke

poor Raziya

AsYa Rules <3
Yes.
Hats of to Humeira & also Nikhat.
Yah, I'm waiting for that.
That severe look she gave Rashid- dal mein kuchh kaala hai. ðŸ˜¡

She has been playing this game with him for quite a while. She is more lethal than Maamujaan also- the guy at least has some morals.🤔
Razia seems to have some hold over Rashid.  She is either manipulating or in a way blackmailing him.
He is a puppet in her hands. Some secret has not been revealed.  For this reason he agrees with whatever she says to the point he forbids his own mother from speaking out. There must be some reason he keeps quiet.

Hope this sudden engagement suddenly ends in its tracks as the truth is revealed.
Want to see Razia' s face then and the satisfaction on Dadi's face. The "I told you so" look.
Edited by rvmluthra - 11 years ago
I'm so looking forward to see all her efforts go down the drain ;) 

Edited by Gurmeet4Drashti - 11 years ago
razia deserves this slap on her  face😈

Such a  forcible lady...
I just cnt wait to see face when she gets caught out..lol.
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

oh poor Raziya; her whole planning is wasted and FLOP now

cz her truth ll come out; actually its not her truth, it'll show Humeira fainted on Ayan's bed, so Raziya's whole planning ll end in smoke

poor Raziya

AsYa Rules <3

Where did you read that it will not work? Remember Humera sent it to Nikhat who has not been shown as a girl with backbone at all who would speak up in front of anyone, forget about Haseena Bi. Maybe the engagement will happen and later on get cancelled.