Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #12 'You are My Desi Girl~ (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 150

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hey..i remembered tht in promo he says.." ab me aise kuch karunga ki wo khud mere pas aa jayegi'

tht means He knows tht she dsnt wnt to meet him..but what reason Veena will tell him..or he will come to know frm somewhere else..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #12 'You are My Desi Girl~ (Page 112)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Anyone here??ConfusedConfused

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hi

i am here, was just replying to hima post in the forum

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by pradnya1n

hey..i remembered tht in promo he says.." ab me aise kuch karunga ki wo khud mere pas aa jayegi'

tht means He knows tht she dsnt wnt to meet him..but what reason Veena will tell him..or he will come to know frm somewhere else..

yes his words indicated that he knows siddhi doesnt want to come to him, it can go eitehr way, but seems he will know reg siddh soon, either tmrw or maybe mon

at times i feel he already knows

norzar

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

yes his words indicated that he knows siddhi doesnt want to come to him, it can go eitehr way, but seems he will know reg siddh soon, either tmrw or maybe mon

norzar

@Bold- why u feel so??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hi

hi

norzar

he has 2 hints, ie from doc about washing face and also reg the bandage thing. he knew siddhi lied to him 2 times etc. and logically he should know that after siddhi met with bomb blast accident for sure she will have injuries on her face, she had bandages on etc 

siddhi fear is kunal will reject her and we al know he loves her the most and somewhere i am hoping he will surprise her saying he knows. fingers crossed

norzar

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

he has 2 hints, ie from doc about washing face and also reg the bandage thing. he knew siddhi lied to him 2 times etc. and logically he should know that after siddhi met with bomb blast accident for sure she will have injuries on her face, she had bandages on etc 

siddhi fear is kunal will reject her and we al know he loves her the most and somewhere i am hoping he will surprise her saying he knows. fingers crossed

norzar

hmm..wat u r saying makes sense..but we saw in both the incidents Kunal dint look suspicious..

so i wonder whethr they will show anything like this..but if they show this..ohh tht will b gr8

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

norzar

norzar

hmm..wat u r saying makes sense..but we saw in both the incidents Kunal dint look suspicious..

so i wonder whethr they will show anything like this..but if they show this..ohh tht will b gr8

i know he didnt suspect but if siddhi continues to avoid him, he will start to suspect for sure, maybe they show he meets doc and knows, but we the audience know about it later on

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top