DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 40

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_san

It s last modified on nov 2009...may be he is 27 now...

ahahaha I knew 24 was too good to be true ahahaahaha doesn't take away the points though ahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-sevenstreaks-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 7)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Youuu Whooo!!! ANY Samar Deewani's home??? xP (considering most of us watch the show 60/40 for Samar/SaKhi ahaha)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Originally posted by akku8910

Name:Minnu
Fav Actors:Karan  Tacker,Ram  Kapoor,Deepak  Wadhwa  and  lots  more
Birthday:20th  Jan
What you think the future of SamKhi is:Hoping  4  an  unusual  story  woven  with  the  intensity  of  this  plot.Would  go  4  a  one  sided  affair  from  Samar  which  begins  with a  sort  of  obsession  always  him  trying  2  figure  out  the  xact  feelings that he  has  got  4  Paakhi.As  4  Paakhi i am  not  sure  as  of  now.

OMG! We share the same love for Deepak Wadhwa, the same thoughts on the future of Samkhi and now the SAME BIRTHDAY TOO!!!???Big smile

Happy belated birthday!!!Party

BTW everyone we had a suggestion from radheghanashyam that we could change the couple name to SaKhi... I like it too, what's your guys' views?
Wow  Alka  SaKhi  sounds  betterBig smile.So  we  have  a  lot  of  things  in  common  and  Belated  Happy  Birthday  from  my  side  too,Alka Big smile.Missed  Friday's  episode  though  going  by  the  reviews  not  much of Samar  was  shown  i  suppose.Samar  i  doubt  ever  in  his  life  have  known  what  love  is  and  how  it  feels  being  loved.This very fact  can  be  utilised by  the  CV's  if  they  want  in  terms  of  character  growth  4  Samar  Tyagi.The  special  thought  that  he  has 4 Paakhi  which  even he  can't  xplain  can  be  xperimented  by  creatives  if  they  wish 2  b'cos  even  a  murderer  can  have  such  feelings which  brings  abt  an  analysis  of  one's  own  conscience  and  thus  struggling  by  themselves  2  find  out  the  reason  4  the unusual  feelings  acoording  2  them. Hope  CV's  think  something  along  these  lines.

Lucifer16daenerysnow-PrinKa-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Alka  i  do  have  a  pic  of DeEri  which  is  a  good  1  but  can  u  plz  pm  me  how  2  post  the  pic  hereBig smile  as  i  don't  know  how  2  do  it.

-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Alka  i  do  have  a  pic  of DeEri  which  is  a  good  1  but  can  u  plz  pm  me  how  2  post  the  pic  hereBig smile  as  i  don't  know  how  2  do  it.

I PM'd you a detailed picture message ahaha, not like you'd need that much info or anythingBig smile

akku8910

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

look at Deepak, he looks very dapper! EmbarrassedTongue

Edited by -PrinKa- - 27 January 2013 at 4:44pm

akku8910

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

<font size="3">Name:Minnu</font>

<font size="3">Age:32</font>

<font size="3">Fav Actors:Karan Tacker,Ram Kapoor,Deepak Wadhwa and lots more</font>

<font size="3">Birthday:20th Jan</font>

<font size="3">What you think the future of SamKhi is:Hoping 4 an unusual story woven with the intensity of this plot.Would go 4 a one sided affair from Samar which begins with a sort of obsession always him trying 2 figure out the xact feelings that he has got 4 Paakhi.As 4 Paakhi i am not sure as of now.</font>

I like your thinking.. we r hoping something interesting develops in the story focusing on samar n his feelings for paankhi n t will b good for Indian tv if thus happens.

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Rangeeni, SaKhi has a lot of potential and they have an intense chemistry worth exploring.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-PrinKa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.