DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 40

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
It'll probably be a while before the writers/producers or whoever realise that Samar needs more attention to his character, he ought to figure as an important character especially as he was the one who murdered Nimai brutally- surely this must be playing on his conscience? There must be more to him than only following in papa's footsteps and we get no indication about his human suffering except from RKT stating that Samar has sleepless nights? But I was also wondering about his teary-eyed expressions when the matter came up during some previous scenes though I cant remember exactly.
As we were discussing Alka, it would be interesting to see Samar being enclosed in a room faced with only the company of his own innermost thoughts and feelings of which Paakhi may figure gradually and come to the foremost of his thoughts, she perhaps
 could be the reason behind him having such restless nights- for he killed her brother. 
I want to mention that I am tremendously disliking Dev's entry, I mean it is completely unnecessary- if I am not mistaken this show is about women power so why they did they have to bring in a man to come to their rescue? I plead the writers to not fall into the trap of 
predictabilities and cliches and make something different.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 6)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

It'll probably be a while before the writers/producers or whoever realise that Samar needs more attention to his character, he ought to figure as an important character especially as he was the one who murdered Nimai brutally- surely this must be playing on his conscience? There must be more to him than only following in papa's footsteps and we get no indication about his human suffering except from RKT stating that Samar has sleepless nights? But I was also wondering about his teary-eyed expressions when the matter came up during some previous scenes though I cant remember exactly.
As we were discussing Alka, it would be interesting to see Samar being enclosed in a room faced with only the company of his own innermost thoughts and feelings of which Paakhi may figure gradually and come to the foremost of his thoughts, she perhaps
 could be the reason behind him having such restless nights- for he killed her brother. 
I want to mention that I am tremendously disliking Dev's entry, I mean it is completely unnecessary- if I am not mistaken this show is about women power so why they did they have to bring in a man to come to their rescue? I plead the writers to not fall into the trap of 
predictabilities and cliches and make something different.

YES THIS!!! I can't add anything to this without repeating what you have said. However I seriously need Samar behind closed doors, we need to know why he hates Sayali so much? It has obviously been going on before he found out about Nimai. RKT told Samar, what does he know about a mothers love, his mum never loved him... but why??? and Why is Samar always being put down by his dad, while Sayali can go and do whatever she wants whenever she wants... and didn't RKT say that he loves Sayali cause when she was born he got his first alcohol contract? Well why is he always mad at Samar? Is Samar not his son?? (that's what I'm starting to think) And what does he feel? Like if it was just him and his emotions, not thinking about the Nimai case just life in general. Does Samar only obey his father's every whim cause he wants his father to love him? I mean Samar did say that being a good son, he needs to kill Vaani... Why does Samar always feel the need to prove himself to his father? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE SCENES!! There is seriously much more than what meets the eye with this mysterious guy!

Originally posted by seena007

Alka, you are fun!!   Thanks for bringing life into this forum.  Deepak is soon going to find out his female fans are growing in numbers!   I hope we would be instrumental in helping to generate his fame.

Aha, Thank youuu, and no problem Seena Di :) And Yeah Deepak defiantly is!! I was at my friends house so I missed Kaali, (I've seen it now) but I was going on about how much Dev irritates me and how much I find Samar interesting (they know Samar is the bad guy and Dev is the good guy) And my friends parents were pulling my leg and I ended up saying "I love him" (about Samar) and later to Dev I was like "I hate him, he annoys me" ahaha it was so bad. Like I was shivering talking about the fact that Samar's name is being used as the murderer! Cry When yes he thinks and says he did it, but Samar apparently has bad aim? and like rangeeni said, Samar has been having sleepless nights, that means there IS some good in him!!!! And i jUST cANT, i hAVE nOT tHE pOWER tO cAN!!! *inserts suffocating gif* ahahaha :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910

smile_san

IF-Dazzler

smile_san

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Have u guys checked out Deepak 's website???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
website? you mean his facebook page? I liked that... following him on twitter and instagram... and yeah ... but what else is there, I would love to go check that out too

smile_san

IF-Dazzler

smile_san

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
http://deepakwadhwa.com/..

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_san

HOLY GUYS!!!! HE'S ONLY 24!!!! I never thought there was only a small amount of age difference between us!!!!! That just made him 100000xxx more attractive!!! Considering he is already breaking the charts on my amazing actor list!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN*

"Deepak Wadhwa is a successful model by profession 
and a simple man who is passionate about facing challenges."

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN!!!

HIS GALLERY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU HOVER OVER HIS PICTURE AND IT makes the picture look like it has a filter on it!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN... AGAIN; AGAIN!!!

I'm in a cold house on a winter night, wrapped up in my warmest blanket with two layers on, but I can't stop shaking!!!! I'm in love with him ahahahahahaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16

smile_san

IF-Dazzler

smile_san

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Originally posted by smile_san

HOLY GUYS!!!! HE'S ONLY 24!!!! I never thought there was only a small amount of age difference between us!!!!! That just made him 100000xxx more attractive!!! Considering he is already breaking the charts on my amazing actor list!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN*

"Deepak Wadhwa is a successful model by profession 
and a simple man who is passionate about facing challenges."

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN!!!

HIS GALLERY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU HOVER OVER HIS PICTURE AND IT makes the picture look like it has a filter on it!!!

* Ovaries explode*
*Mind BLOWN* AGAIN... AGAIN; AGAIN!!!

I'm in a cold house on a winter night, wrapped up in my warmest blanket with two layers on, but I can't stop shaking!!!! I'm in love with him ahahahahahaEmbarrassed

i m not sure about the age...what if he created in 24 and failed to update...i don know...anyways...i loved all his pic...:)

smile_san

IF-Dazzler

smile_san

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
It s last modified on nov 2009...may be he is 27 now...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.