DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 40

riaz_925

riaz_925

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thankss :)
LOOOL Ziam yea?! AHAHAHA Larry Stylinson FTW!
I knoww that's soo weird how is that even possible!? But I likethe video even though it's super ridiculous plus crazy!
Naa I don't my friend keeps tellling me to make one but I don't really have the time for those kinds of things tbh. But you still should!
This was supposed to be a Sakhi AT and here we are talking about OneDirection LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 5)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I know ehh!! Ziam Mayne FTW!!

ahaha, the only reason I keep mentioning SaKhi! aha... And I've been wanting to tell you that I love that gif of Louis, cause I keep seeing it, but I kept forgetting aha!!! 

And speaking of your sig box... ahah the person who took Sanaya's photo's Vivan Bhathena (model turned actor, who is now also a professional photographer in his spare time) is my idol! ahaha :D

riaz_925

riaz_925

riaz_925

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I know I used to see it around the internet myself so I kinda just took it.. Don't know if I can but I did anyway.. lool
Awww isit?! He took the photos?! He's a good actor though I remember watching him in 1 show but I forgot what it's called! Plus he's also very goodlooking! Lol

-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah Vivan's done many shows but you might have seen him in his more popular shows like Maayka, Kumkum or PKB. As for me I've seen all his shows aha... or you might have seen him in Chak De India, Karthik Calling Karthik, Rab ne bana di jodi, or Taalash, 

And I don't think it is, as long as you state the gif isnt yours? :)

I can't wait for tonights Kaali, I want to see a Samar scene where we get to see who samar Really is? like I was talking to rangeeni and we were like we'd like to see Samar locked behind closed doors, between four walls (of his room, not jail, like vaani would like lol), just him and his emotions!

daenerysnow

riaz_925

riaz_925

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Yeaaa it was Maayka!! I remembered now lol
Yeaa I think he's too controlled by his dad and obeys his dad all the time.. He's not his own person if he was alone then yea he may be different. But they'll gradually show us it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
OKAY meri SAKHI DEEWANI'S you are in for a ride in this post!!!!!

So I took a picture of our title page of the AT...

And I tagged it as this...

And 32 mins later when I logged back in I saw this...

oMG iM dYING!!! He's probably going to tell Aneri and maybe the CV's will find outBig smile and maybe they will give us more Samar!!!! Day Dreaming... And SaKhi TongueTongue

Edited by -PrinKa- - 25 January 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925Lucifer16akku8910daenerysnow...Jes...

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
And DeEri look so cute in this picture! found it in the picture thread of this forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925Lucifer16akku8910monumolu

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Alka, you are fun!!   Thanks for bringing life into this forum.  Deepak is soon going to find out his female fans are growing in numbers!   I hope we would be instrumental in helping to generate his fame.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-PrinKa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.