DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 40

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Minuu, in reply to your comment/question...

...Where is RKT's power and where is Vaani's revenge?

The show had a promising start, but obviously we have been tricked.  The end is total farcical, and is an utter mockery, insult to a dead man and his family.  

I will write further later this evening, upon return from work.  

Minnu and Seena Dii!!!

I agree so much with your comments! I remember seeing that promo with the newspaper and Samar/RKT blowing up that School (it says paathshala or something on the building before it blows up) it was the very first promo.. I was hooked onto RKT's singing and the smile of the guy in the promo (who I didn't know was Samar for a LONG time) lol...

I will furthermore write later on tonight as it is 1:17 am I need to finish my presentation and get some sleep cause I have to drive to uni tomorrow and then give my midterm!! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-akku8910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 39)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

I imagine our man, Samar has not got much left to do now except stand in the background and watch others slur his name. What a man Deepak is, to have made me vote throughout the course of the show, for not only himself as Samar tyagi but RKT and their co joined evil-oriented ideas to ruin things for the Rajhans.

Completely  agree  with  u,Ria.Samar's  has  got  nothing  2  do  now  except  stand  in  the  courtroom  4  his  trial  and  end  up  as  a  victim  4  his  father's  misdeeds,4  his  sister's  mishap  lovestory  and  the  betrayal  of  his  lawyer,Rajneesh  who  all  of  a  sudden becomes  a  good  boy  4  his  mother.Alas!  the  poor  soul  has  no 1  2  turn  2  and  is  the  most  unfairly  treated  character 4  me  in  the  show.It  is  like "  I  am  alone  in  birth,life  and  death" 4   Samar  Tyagi.

@  blue  this  was  what  they  had  shown  in  the  promos  and  this  was  what  attracted  me 2  the  show  apart  from  Samar.In  the  promo  it  was  shown  some  1  asking  Vaani  what  she  plans  2  do  after  retirement and  she  places  her  glasses  over  the  paper  and the  next  instant  RKT  and  Samar  comes  in  their  vehicle  and  blows  off  which  seems  like  a newspaper  office  who  had  written  against  RKT.At  that  tym  i  thought  she  would write  against  RKT  and  his  world  of  corruption  2  bring  him  down  in  revenge  4  her  son's  death.Now  i  feel  like  having  made  a  mockery  of  myself  4  watching  this  show.Where  is  RKT's  power  and  where  is  Vaani's  revenge?

.." I  am  alone  in  birth,life  and  death" 4   Samar  Tyagi"
That pretty much sums him up.  This serial has completely lost it.

I never thought I would grow attached to Samar- when I first saw the promos like the rest of you, was struck by the fact that such a fine characteristic-looking man was essaying a negative role,  which i found strangely engaging needless to say; it is not surprising to fall for the bad guy in films/tv whatever it be. Consider hollywood films, there a couple of examples of antagonists and roles where the characters are filled with both negative and positive traits who somehow appeal more to an audience than the good guy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16-Swetha-akku8910-PrinKa-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I will furthermore write later on tonight as it is 1:17 am I need to finish my presentation and get some sleep cause I have to drive to uni tomorrow and then give my midterm!! :)
Get  going  dear  and  best  of  luck  4  ur  midterm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was a apt example of how hot Samar Tyaagi is.

akku8910-PrinKa-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Todays episode was a apt example of how hot Samar Tyaagi is.

Agree  with  u,Ria.He  was  looking  hot  and  handsome  in  that  black waistcoat  with  white  shirt  Embarrassed.I  managed  2  catch  the  episode  just  2  get  a  glimpse  of  him.He  rocked  with  his  expressions  when  Vaani  and  Sayali  were  giving  statements  against  him.Loved  the  way  how  Badri  was  trying  2  save  Samar  in  court  and  the  poor  man  was  taking  the  blame  2  save  Samar  but  we  know  in  vain.Samar's  look  of  worry  and  uncertainty  towards  the  judge in  the  last  part  of  episode  was  a bit  heartwrenching.Though  i  know  he  commited  a  murder  but  i  can  only  see  him  as  a  victim  in  this  case  as  i  have  xplained  earlier  in  my  previous  post.The  courtroom  drama was  rushed  in  my  opinion  as  if  it  was  just  4  the  heck  of  serving  justice.

Edited by akku8910 - 06 March 2013 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-daenerysnow-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
thank you minnu dii... i hope i did well on this midterm!

and Seena dii and Ria!! do I have to chase you down? GET YOUR TRIBUTES IN PLEASE!!!

and i guess today's one is a must watch if Samar is the definition of hot! <3 Will doo that soon!!! making the video tomorrow!! please get your tributes in!

-Swetha-akku8910

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

thank you minnu dii... i hope i did well on this midterm!

and Seena dii and Ria!! do I have to chase you down? GET YOUR TRIBUTES IN PLEASE!!!

and i guess today's one is a must watch if Samar is the definition of hot! <3 Will doo that soon!!! making the video tomorrow!! please get your tributes in!
Good  2  know  that u  could  do  well  4  ur  exam.Do  work  hard  and  i  am  sure  u  will  score  with  good  grades Big smile.Alka  u  surely  got  2  watch  today's  episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Sorry, I have been out of the whole scene yesterday.  So, there was a 'glimpse' of Samar yesterday.
Good.
I have not watched any of the episodes this week.  One day court trial is not going to change the overall end effect of the show.  As you know, the end is going to be most painful and unjustified in my eyes.
Meanwhile, I will read your sypnosis as it goes on. 

akku8910-PrinKa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.