DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 40

Lucifer16

Lucifer16

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ria, in reply to your comments,

...repetitively exaggerated and of course oh so boring-as-hell banter between pankhi n dev's 'im talking in this way because i think im being funny and simultaneously charming' but really ends up being plain stupid, for me. i mean, pluh-ease, spare us your lame attempts to charm- sheer rubbish if u ask me. im seriously starting to dislike pankhi as much as dev. its a strain to see them showing off like that episode after episode.. ive decided im only going to watch Kaali on pre-record ...

I have stopped watching any scenes between Paanki/Dev, or would have 'slit my throat' due to unbearable stress!!    I am so grateful for the invent of remote controls!
What I have seen in the past, was pure juvenile behaviour and dialogue which only depicts these two characters are totally immature and lacks dignity.

I may be a bit biased, but I always have a gripe with romances when the 'couples' are equal in height.  It is a passion killer and is farcical.

The destructive mode of this show at the terminal stages, is rather dispiriting.

Edited by seena007 - 20 February 2013 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910daenerysnow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 29)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

<font color="#990066">...repetitively exaggerated and of course oh so boring-as-hell banter between pankhi n dev's 'im talking in this way because i think im being funny and simultaneously charming' but really ends up being plain stupid, for me. i mean, pluh-ease, spare us your lame attempts to charm- sheer rubbish if u ask me. im seriously starting to dislike pankhi as much as dev. its a strain to see them showing off like that episode after episode.. ive decided im only going to watch Kaali on pre-record ...</font>
I have stopped watching any scenes between Paanki/Dev, or would have 'slit my throat' due to unbearable stress!!    I am so grateful for the invent of remote controls!
What I have seen in the past, was pure juvenile behaviour and dialogue which only depicts these two characters are totally immature and lacks dignity.
I may be a bit biased, but I always have a gripe with romances when the 'couples' are equal in height. It is a passion killer and is farcical.
The destructive mode of this show at the terminal stages, is rather dispiriting.

I quite agree seena. The childish/teenagerish whatever u call it gets lousy after a point, but writers r clueless as to know when to draw a stop n it is like torture watching perpetually boring mind-numbing time wasting talk that adds nothing to narrative except prob a desperate call for attention. Dev does not convince as a policeman, for he lacks intensity, n a certain dignity that such a role might command. With dev entry pankhi has seem to hv given up being sad in a unnatural kind of way as if her brother was never killed, unlike vaani who still conveys sadness in discretion. Sayali refers to nimai occasionally but is more affected by rajneesh presence, there is sexual tension between these 2 but that is very likely to negate as they r going to be shown more together in the usual scenarios, infact it kind of already has sailed,. This show is in a mess, the roles r unclear, the serious issues r making way for stereotypes n unoriginal repetitive scenarios. The premise of the show, its essential idea has been spoiled by crowding with two new actors who demand too much attention. It feels as if a show can't succeed without a hero in some form or another, n that is a very sad thing for creativity: vaani role is subordinate now to dev who negates from the idea of woman power struggling alone amidst the evil of man. Rkt has stopped singing, such a shame, it really brought out his character n gave it that eerieness. Butchering well meaning old songs is unique signature for a negative character.
Samar might as well nor exist n b only s refered to in name. I Like deepak in negative shades, he fits it well n I just hope that after the shows end he has the sense not to abandon such roles of intensity..

Lucifer16akku8910

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Originally posted by seena007

<font color="#990066">...repetitively exaggerated and of course oh so boring-as-hell banter between pankhi n dev's 'im talking in this way because i think im being funny and simultaneously charming' but really ends up being plain stupid, for me. i mean, pluh-ease, spare us your lame attempts to charm- sheer rubbish if u ask me. im seriously starting to dislike pankhi as much as dev. its a strain to see them showing off like that episode after episode.. ive decided im only going to watch Kaali on pre-record ...</font>
I have stopped watching any scenes between Paanki/Dev, or would have 'slit my throat' due to unbearable stress!!    I am so grateful for the invent of remote controls!
I may be a bit biased, but I always have a gripe with romances when the 'couples' are equal in height. It is a passion killer and is farcical.

I quite agree seena. The childish/teenagerish whatever u call it gets lousy after a point, but writers r clueless as to know when to draw a stop n it is like torture watching perpetually boring mind-numbing time wasting talk that adds nothing to narrative except prob a desperate call for attention. Dev does not convince as a policeman, for he lacks intensity, n a certain dignity that such a role might command. With dev entry pankhi has seem to hv given up being sad in a unnatural kind of way as if her brother was never killed, unlike vaani who still conveys sadness in discretion. Sayali refers to nimai occasionally but is more affected by rajneesh presence, there is sexual tension between these 2 but that is very likely to negate as they r going to be shown more together in the usual scenarios, infact it kind of already has sailed,. This show is in a mess, the roles r unclear, the serious issues r making way for stereotypes n unoriginal repetitive scenarios. The premise of the show, its essential idea has been spoiled by crowding with two new actors who demand too much attention. It feels as if a show can't succeed without a hero in some form or another, n that is a very sad thing for creativity: vaani role is subordinate now to dev who negates from the idea of woman power struggling alone amidst the evil of man. Rkt has stopped singing, such a shame, it really brought out his character n gave it that eerieness. Butchering well meaning old songs is unique signature for a negative character.
Samar might as well nor exist n b only s refered to in name. I Like deepak in negative shades, he fits it well n I just hope that after the shows end he has the sense not to abandon such roles of intensity..

You're right... I just feel that if another actor was Samar (like AB or Barun) then his character would be developed a lot more! But going back to ST... wel in the real murder case its not like Vikas Yadav (Samar in the show) was only one dimensional?

Look at this... I found this one on... http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?230515

It's about Vikas Yadav who was involved in the Jessica case as well (The movie Who Killed Jessica starring Rani and Vidya was based off this Jessica case!)

"Accused of conspiracy and destruction of evidence. Son of UP don D.P. Yadav. Yadav Sr has several cases registered against him, including excise cases, land grabbing, extortion, kidnapping and murder. Vikas has two, the Jessica case, and the pending case of Nitish Katara's murder, for which he is still in jail. Katara was friendly with Yadav's sister Bharti, who is the main witness in the case. Since she has gone to London and has refused to depose, the case is likely to go the Jessica way"

Basically in the real case (for those of you who don't know) Vikas (Samar) got away with the murder of Nitish (Nimai) because Bharti (Sayali) said she didn't even know who he was!!

My point is... Vikas is such a dark entity he is a dark soul... but there is something to Vikas... (Plus Vikas isn't as good looking as Deepak is lol)...can't that be shown in Samar??

Lucifer16akku8910

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
not to add this!!

"Nitish, son of an IAS officer, was allegedly killed by the accused Vikas and his cousin Vishal Yadav on the intervening night of February 16-17, 2002. According to an initial confession by Vikas[3]audiotaped by police, he abducted Nitish from a marriage function in Ghaziabad, and killed him by hitting his head with a hammer in Vikas's car.

Vikas, after being convicted in the murder of Nitish, was in and out of Tihar Jail 66 times between May 30, 2008 and February 8, 2010, averaging five trips a month"

This would've been so much more interesting if they used some of these facts!!

Lucifer16akku8910

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

not to add this!!

"Nitish, son of an IAS officer, was allegedly killed by the accused Vikas and his cousin Vishal Yadav on the intervening night of February 16-17, 2002. According to an initial confession by Vikas[3]audiotaped by police, he abducted Nitish from a marriage function in Ghaziabad, and killed him by hitting his head with a hammer in Vikas's car.

Vikas, after being convicted in the murder of Nitish, was in and out of Tihar Jail 66 times between May 30, 2008 and February 8, 2010, averaging five trips a month"

This would've been so much more interesting if they used some of these facts!!

thanks for posting, I had no idea that the 2 cases were inter-linked in that way., i'm still confused about the whole affair and do not know what to believe. but in any case 2 innocent people were killed and whoever is behind it is being or will be brought to justice.

Lucifer16-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I feel like Rajneesh will be the reason Samar is sent to the gallows rather then that goofy cop and the rajhans'...

Samar knows he is going to be side lined because of this rajneesh, and RKT can't see that... Awwh sure Samar killed Nimai but that doesn't mean you'd kill Samar... 

An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind!
Can't wait to watch tonight's episode!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16daenerysnowakku8910

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Loving the attention samar is getting but slightly anxious too as it seems to b foreboding his inevitable end.
Oh gone r the days wen rkt use to sing, I keep bringing it up I know, but there was something unnerving to it, that really suits his restrained, but autocratic like character.

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangeeni

Loving the attention samar is getting but slightly anxious too as it seems to b foreboding his inevitable end.
Oh gone r the days wen rkt use to sing, I keep bringing it up I know, but there was something unnerving to it, that really suits his restrained, but autocratic like character.

Yes I know right... one thing I saw today's episode (ahhh that cop is so annoying) But Samar walking into Rajneesh (he so deserved it)!!! And yeah I miss that singing... it really brought out a uniqueness in his character... 

And RKT so totally noticed Rajneesh threaten Samar but did nothing!! ARGH! Poor Samar what we saw ages ago has already happened... when RKT yesterday said that Rajneesh was in his heart... that sharp look that came from Samar broke my heart... the place that he tried to get for so many years he couldn't get and that while being the son... Rajneesh some outsider did that in a couple of days! I hate it! RKT deserves it if Rajneesh does something like go after hi money or something!!!

Lucifer16daenerysnowakku8910

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.