DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 40

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Heyhey Samar Obsessors... I know this is WAAAYYY overdue, sorry; reading break just started, so I got the time to type it up!

I was going to do it Saturday but I was up all night Friday night that I slept in all day Saturday!!! Finally, sorry for the delay Radhika!

Well... Maybe I should've typed it up sooner... Cause I forgot one of the two scenes that had happened! So here's one... It stars Samar, Paankhi, Vaani, Naani, Dev, Harshad, Badri, with a mention of RKT and his men...

Oh for clothes Samar was rocking those formal pants, pointy-toed shoes, and dark green shirt that was tucked in.
Dev was in (I don't remember... Or care so much ahaha) I think it was an orange shirt and jeans...
Paankhi in her cute jeans and pink top with the pink hairpin
Naani and Vaani were wearing their respective clothes in some dull colour
Badri had the blue and green rocking... And yeah!

Basically, Samar had finally stood up to his dad and wanted to help Vaani with the Nimai murder case... So RKT sent everyone of his men after Samar to get him killed because he was of no use to RKT anymore.

Samar was hiding along Lucknow now taking advantage of the night sky and that he knew the entire area... He hid behind bushes and the cracks in the road... Even to the extent where he saw Badri and couldn't even call out to the man he once found shelter from his overpowering family under!

Admist this we have Dev (Dev/Samar didn't know each other at the time) who was walking around town when Samar ran into him... Being the jerk he is, he told Dev to watch it even though it was his fault... However they became friends pretty fast too... Samar explained how he needed to find refuge far away from RKT's long hand. Dev was a quick one to help Samar hide where he was living tenant...

So the next thing I remember is Dev and Samar sneaking in through the back window of (yes you guessed it) the Rajhans household... Samar and Dev were whispering and Samar had no idea where Dev had brought him as he'd only ever been through the front door... They sat in Dev's room and talked it went something like this...

Samar: where are we?
Dev: main yahan rehta hu
Samar: akele?
Dev: nahin, kiraya...
Samar: something I'd never do...
Dev: Ameer baap ki bigadi huyi aulaad ho tum (I was like so true but why brain? Why say it from Dev's mouth)
Samar: thanks... Lekin mujhse ek bhaut badi galti hogayi...
Dev: yeah, tumne kiya kya?
Samar: aapne dad ko prove karne ke liye meine aapni bhen ka ghar barbaad kiya... Aur ab main vaise bhi jail jaaunga... Lekin papa bachgaye!
Dev: apne papa ke kilaf action loh?
Samar: main unka beta hu and its not easy... Jitne lambhe kanoon kr haath hai usse lambha papa ki ponch.
Dev: right... Well, galti ka ehsaas is the first way of pachtava (something like that lol)
Samar: yeah, lekin ek ghar ne unka jawaan beta kho diya!
Dev: kaun the woh?
Samar: Nimai Rajhans!
Dev: oh no...

(This was a "close enough" of what they talked about)

Just the Naani walked in and she saw Samar Tyagi sitting in her house... To the shock that Samar had felt ran through the house as the rest of the family members found out. Dev managed to calm them down and asked them to listen to Samar first (especially Paankhi who was jumping up the wall telling Samar to get out)

After Dev had calmed everyone down they were all sitting at the table... Staring at Samar Tyagi...

Okay big side note... As soon he was sitting at the table he started to look a little like captain Jack Sparrow! Like he had a mini beard and he looked like a white person! (so weird cause he looks like a sexy pirate with skin of white people) (and that's saying something considering Deepak is already so fair skinned)

Back to the story... So Samar explained what had gone down at the Tyagi mansion and that he knows that he can't be forgiven but if they could find it in their hearts just to forgive him he would be forever grateful... Just then, I woke up...

So yeah nothing special... Just a dream about Samar Tyagi... (I know right about ST, not even DW!) lol

Samar Badri VM - posted
SaKhi VM
RKT/Samar VM
ST story - posted
ST VM

Sorry the other stuff is pending... I have it done but no time to post it... I typed this story right now sitting in the car waiting for my mum lol... :)x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DeEri/SaKhi AT #1 I hate you, like I love you. (Page 28)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Originally posted by rangeeni

Dev is no shapath cop that's for sure, he seems much too jovial for that role. liked that scene of samar n sayali, damn if only I'd made my vid a bit later..
Samars role is slowly being blotted out by the writers t, what a bloody shame n waste of a character. It's pretty predictable I mean honestly, what's more left for him to do then await the impending arrival of his doomed fate. Also vaanis importance is fading, dev has stolen the reins, where he should have just allowed vaani to take charge

I love you! LOL I agreeClap Haaye mere Shapath Originals!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Oh wait were in the kaali forum!!! 

Samar/Sayali -- If rajneesh didn't interfere!Angry COME ON!! DOES HE NOT KNOW NOT TO INTERFERE!! Me and my bro used to fight a lot (physical punches and scratches too) We still have our tiffs now and then... as you can tell we've grown up... but that doesn't mean bro/sis wont fight! Rajneesh leave them alone! they have the full authority to fight!!!Angry

Couldn't agree more!!! But no.. the Cv's are following the popularity of the actor playing the character not the plot of which the show should head!

OMG! Now you have me dreaming of Saturday's Shapath episode! It's my fave so far! (Aditya-Abhigyan Fasao case!!Day Dreaming) I miss my 9 originals! (ACP Karanveer, Shaurya (okay maybe not so originals but close enough) Abhigyan Gautam, Aditya, Mayank, Vikas, Anand, and Chandan) I want them back Cry

AWW!! I loved that one 2! Abhigyan Aditya, Shaurya, Mayank each in his own way respectively, wow.. Bless those fine, hot inspectorsBlushing
But back to KEPA. I agree Alka, they have lost the originality of plot, by succumbing to popular consensus, that always seems to rotate around cliches and trivial nonsense this being aptly shown through the repetitively exaggerated and of course oh so boring-as-hell banter between pankhi n dev's  'im talking in this way because i think im being funny and simultaneously charming' but really ends up  being plain stupid, for me. i mean, pluh-ease, spare us your lame attempts to charm- sheer rubbish if u ask me. im seriously starting to dislike pankhi as much as dev. its a strain to see them showing off like that episode after episode.. ive decided im only going to watch Kaali on pre-record from now on like most of you r already doing, n rightly so.  Its not worth wasting time when Samar and RKT in unison are being given very little screen time.
Yeah rajneesh has not earned the right to intrude between them yet,: he has his own faults too, like lusting over sayali; which is observable in his actions. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Dev is no shapath cop that's for sure, he seems much too jovial for that role. liked that scene of samar n sayali, damn if only I'd made my vid a bit later..
Samars role is slowly being blotted out by the writers t, what a bloody shame n waste of a character. It's pretty predictable I mean honestly, what's more left for him to do then await the impending arrival of his doomed fate. Also vaanis importance is fading, dev has stolen the reins, where he should have just allowed vaani to take charge

I love you! LOL I agreeClap Haaye mere Shapath Originals!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Oh wait were in the kaali forum!!! 

Samar/Sayali -- If rajneesh didn't interfere!Angry COME ON!! DOES HE NOT KNOW NOT TO INTERFERE!! Me and my bro used to fight a lot (physical punches and scratches too) We still have our tiffs now and then... as you can tell we've grown up... but that doesn't mean bro/sis wont fight! Rajneesh leave them alone! they have the full authority to fight!!!Angry

Couldn't agree more!!! But no.. the Cv's are following the popularity of the actor playing the character not the plot of which the show should head!

OMG! Now you have me dreaming of Saturday's Shapath episode! It's my fave so far! (Aditya-Abhigyan Fasao case!!Day Dreaming) I miss my 9 originals! (ACP Karanveer, Shaurya (okay maybe not so originals but close enough) Abhigyan Gautam, Aditya, Mayank, Vikas, Anand, and Chandan) I want them back Cry

AWW!! I loved that one 2! Abhigyan Aditya, Shaurya, Mayank each in his own way respectively, wow.. Bless those fine, hot inspectorsBlushing
But back to KEPA. I agree Alka, they have lost the originality of plot, by succumbing to popular consensus, that always seems to rotate around cliches and trivial nonsense this being aptly shown through the repetitively exaggerated and of course oh so boring-as-hell banter between pankhi n dev's  'im talking in this way because i think im being funny and simultaneously charming' but really ends up  being plain stupid, for me. i mean, pluh-ease, spare us your lame attempts to charm- sheer rubbish if u ask me. im seriously starting to dislike pankhi as much as dev. its a strain to see them showing off like that episode after episode.. ive decided im only going to watch Kaali on pre-record from now on like most of you r already doing, n rightly so.  Its not worth wasting time when Samar and RKT in unison are being given very little screen time.
Yeah rajneesh has not earned the right to intrude between them yet,: he has his own faults too, like lusting over sayali; which is observable in his actions. 

I Know, they made me miss the other 5 originals! Pankaj (even though only for a scene) was so damn cute! Piyush and Kapil played Inder/Dev being Adi/Abhi so adorably! (And it made them look hotter then usual!) And Sarwar shirtless!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Okay... KEPA!!! I know even Pankhi is starting to annoy me! I have nothing more to say.. other then there is no samar/RKT... and I'd rather talk about the hotties from Shapath!

Do you wanna take the 9 original cops conversation to the Shapath forum? I was thinking in making a post as a tribute to my 9 Originals!

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

@  red  it  is  glaringly  obvious  now.Infact  the  original  characters  of  this  show  has  taken  a  backseat.Even  RKT  is  missing  in  action.It  is  sad  2  see  a  character  of  immense  potential  like  Samar  Tyagi  sinking  into  oblivion.The  only  thing  left  4  him  as  u  pointed  out  is  waiting  4  the life  imprisonment  or  death  sentence  which  is  destined  4  him and  being  at  the  receiving  end  of  hatred  from  his  sister  and  insults  from  other  characters.Apart  from  that  there  is  nothing  more  4  the  character  2  unfold  which  is  a  sad  thing.The  plot  has  become  quite  predictable now  with  no  suspense.

Anyway  will  watch  it   4  Deepak  Wadhwa.Hope  u  get  a  full  fledged  role  in  future  after  ur  stinct  in  Kaali. 

Yes! Even RKT has been forsaken to make room for Rajneesh! Granted they are the 'villains', but no lesser in importance should they be to the rest of the cast. On screen villains tend to exude more in characte; take RKT, he has that disquieting comical attitude to things whereas Samar is a curiosity/enigma unrealised, and there has been no occasion made to read more into this evidently disturbed character. In spite of that, he is being shown as only a reactionary, driven by pure instinct and equally and interestingly Sayali carries the same attitude acting by impulse via her various swinging emotions. The only inkling we receive of Samar having anything beyond his outer label, is in his ability to emote well through his expressions. 

Lucifer16akku8910

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

Ria, I really like this line...

Also vaanis importance is fading, dev has stolen the reins, where he should have just allowed vaani to take charge

It is a total insult to this show and Vanni, that a man has to come and help them out.  Insult to Women's Lib!!     An insult to all women in the world!!!!!   Personally, I would have preferred Vanni and Pannki dealt with it themselves.  Much as I adore Samar, it makes more sense for these two ladies to bring him to justice, if it ever has to be done.
If I had my way, Samar would be acquitted!

Right on girl!!! You cant see it, but i am nodding madly at what you've writtenClap Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seena007

And Minuu,  I am totally in sync with your thoughts...

It is sad 2 see a character of immense potential like Samar Tyagi sinking into oblivion.The only thing left 4 him as u pointed out is waiting 4 the life imprisonment or death...

Kaali is at its terminal stages now, and I can't wait for it to end.  From day one, Samar's character was painfully degraded, and his character is continued to be abused and demeaned.
Eye for an eye, that is what the end is going to be.  The loss of Nimal has to be equal to the loss of Samar, and RKT will pay for the sins badly.

I don't want to see the 'little smart Alec' stealing the show.  I am so glad the show is ending soon, hope it would be sooner than March.  I want Deepak to be given a brand new show, and I will definitely be following his career.  He is worth it!!!!

I know right! This show was supposed to be about fighting for justice... and if everyone went for and eye for an eye theory the whole world would be left blind *Mayank's line from Shapath* (Since we are talking about Shapath cops) aha 

Ahahaha This made me laugh but its so true!!! Cry
Blue quote made me laugh too. LOL
Red quote picked up by Alka from Shapath's Mayank is a really eye-opening quote, intended pun. sort of. 
-The cvs craving the poplar ratings, and fans blinded by dev alike are blind because they cannot see the other possibilities of making something original, based on the strength of the other negative characters. 
If i am being unbiased ( and im sucking in a lot in saying this) i would be glad to see all these existing characters in but in moderation and gritty, uncensored, realism that is fitting to the nature of such a story as this, a naturalistic approach without compromising a kind of entertainment value surely this is not beyond writers/producers/creators reach?!!, i would probably respect the roles of characters that annoy me at present, a bit more if this were to happen, and of course from a biased p.o.v. would delight in seeing more significance and time given for Samar role to flout as much as the others. They need to eliminate certain methods that have been reproduced time and time again. But, its too good to be 'real', and we'd be asking too much from those small-minded people who gets to decide the fate of art and subsequently condemnation of creativity, and make distinctions between entertainment on the one hand and art on the other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16akku8910-PrinKa-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Agree  with  this  line,Ria.
In spite of that, he is being shown as only a reactionary, driven by pure instinct and equally and interestingly Sayali carries the same attitude acting by impulse via her various swinging emotions. The only inkling we receive of Samar having anything beyond his outer label, is in his ability to emote well through his expressions.

There  r  similarities  btw  the  siblings  Samar/Sayali ie,their  body  language  when  they  r  mad  with  anger ,the  blurting  out  of  English  words  and  of course  mostly  they  both  r  driven  by  impulse especially  when  they  r  angry and  r  bound  2  mood  swings  too.Samar  Tyagi  is  potrayed   as  a  spoilt  brat  driven  by  anger.The  only  emotions  he has  potrayed so  far  r  fear,anger  and  hurt  that  too  thru  his  facial  xpressions.Apart  from  the  dialogues  that  he  speaks  in  anger there  is  nothing  verbally  given  2 the  character  2  xpress  his  other  emotions.

Lucifer16daenerysnow

radheghanashyam

Groupbie

radheghanashyam

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I think dere r no chances for SAKHI... CV's r not showing any chemistry between dem... DeadCry
but still lets wait for some time...Confused
Becoz of RAJNEESH SAMAR feeling insecurity...
SAMAR DOSE NOT LIKE RAJNEESH... (expression se saaf pata chalta hai...)
SAMAR ko lagta hai ki RANJJAN uski jagah RAJNEESH ko de rahe hain...
Bcoz of this reason I think SAMAR will change...Broken Heart

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.