Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akku8910

Alka  i  do  have  a  pic  of DeEri  which  is  a  good  1  but  can  u  plz  pm  me  how  2  post  the  pic  here๐Ÿ˜ƒ  as  i  don't  know  how  2  do  it.

I PM'd you a detailed picture message ahaha, not like you'd need that much info or anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-PrinKa- thumbnail

look at Deepak, he looks very dapper! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

<font size="3">Name:Minnu</font>

<font size="3">Age:32</font>

<font size="3">Fav Actors:Karan Tacker,Ram Kapoor,Deepak Wadhwa and lots more</font>

<font size="3">Birthday:20th Jan</font>

<font size="3">What you think the future of SamKhi is:Hoping 4 an unusual story woven with the intensity of this plot.Would go 4 a one sided affair from Samar which begins with a sort of obsession always him trying 2 figure out the xact feelings that he has got 4 Paakhi.As 4 Paakhi i am not sure as of now.</font>

I like your thinking.. we r hoping something interesting develops in the story focusing on samar n his feelings for paankhi n t will b good for Indian tv if thus happens.
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Rangeeni, SaKhi has a lot of potential and they have an intense chemistry worth exploring.  
-PrinKa- thumbnail
DID ANYONE NOTICE!!! DEEPAK LIKED THAT POST SEENA DI MADE "Samar and Paankhi - smouldering couple" ON FACEBOOK!!! OMG!! Livania just told me and then I saw it in his likes!!!! oMG that means he probably has seen the other threads on him! pretty awesome ehh!!!
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww they seem to be getting cosy! Look at her hand on his leg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
-PrinKa- thumbnail

Her hand on his leg! aha and that other one where she is like almost hugging him... I feel like they are dating ahaha!! or they are just getting awfully close. Which is good, if they are that comfortable, then that explains why their onscreen chemistry is soo amazing!!
-PrinKa- thumbnail
heyhey, i'm trying to get my friend to obsess over Samar and Sakhi as much as I do, I hope she will be on this or the Samar Obsessors thread later on.

Going back to study, guys we need to keep this thread active, what happened to all the SaKhi/Samar Deewani's???
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful picture.  Wish to see more of them together.