Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Hats off to the directors (Page 3)

RagSia Goldie
RagSia
RagSia

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
When d show was announced, most of population of idiot box crazies thought it better to stay away from a 4 Lions ka show z typically their show had a strong man n crazy gal fallin for each other ( n in way of each other via arms, dupattas, lake.) in sizzling chemistry usually ending in a show being dragged.
Bt luckily Qubool hai z damn different.
A freshness much needed bt not found on tv.
Story, Script, n of course Directors, r really good. The best combo in last 10 yrs dat m addicted to tv.
Wishing it to be best throughout its journey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_games

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yes!!hats off to da directors..
waise if m nt wrong arshad is da same director who directed dmg fr a few days as well,right?dat ws kajen phase n i must say he did a mind  blowing job in dmg n doing a great job in qh
Clap

fun_games

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagSia

When d show was announced, most of population of idiot box crazies thought it better to stay away from a 4 Lions ka show z typically their show had a strong man n crazy gal fallin for each other ( n in way of each other via arms, dupattas, lake.) in sizzling chemistry usually ending in a show being dragged.
Bt luckily Qubool hai z damn different.
A freshness much needed bt not found on tv.
Story, Script, n of course Directors, r really good. The best combo in last 10 yrs dat m addicted to tv.
Wishing it to be best throughout its journey

True.

I think they have learnt their lesson. They are making a love story in a family setting.

That has got many pluses. Thumbs Up

There are other actors where concurrent stories run and other genre of viewers get attracted to the show. Also the leads do not become over worked & jaded. All the characters have enough scope to mature & show their capabilities. And also this means better TRP. Thumbs Up

Also this show's USP is Muslim back drop which is refreshing & will appeal to many Clap

RagSia

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujala26

yes!!hats off to da directors..
waise if m nt wrong arshad is da same director who directed dmg fr a few days as well,right?dat ws kajen phase n i must say he did a mind  blowing job in dmg n doing a great job in qh
Clap

Not sure as I have never watched DMG. But this duo did direct IPK Smile

This is my 1st show with KSG & I must admit he did blow me away with his acting special mention to the grave scene Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index