Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Ayaan-Zoya

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I started watching the show since last week so i don't know much about it. In the afternoon i saw posts saying Ayaan n Zoya will b 2gether n i thought mayb he will just develop liking 4 her n she will go with Asad only but now I came 2 know Ayaan n Zoya r 2 get married. Guys plz tell me. Is it true??

I don't mind seeing Ayaan n Zoya 2gether 4 sometime but not marriage. I even heard a new girl will come 4 Asad n he will get married 2 her. I will not mind seeing anything till I m sure of one thing that Asya will b 2gether in the end n they don't get married 2 others.
Dont know whether they r rumors or the truth so plzz help me out.

http://www.zeetvusa.com/shows/qabool-hai.html
i found this article also. If seriously this is what they wanna show then I will b absolutely out of it.

Edited by mad-eye - 24 January 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziaaathyaSiddhi_shanakyasharan

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Storyline is changed now.. Its asad and zoya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eye

zaara610 IF-Rockerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
its ASYA and not AYYA...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index