Remix HD videos

Posted: 11 years ago
Finally after a decade Star One Manged to hunt down the videos for Remix ...

http://www.youtube.com/show/remix

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
OMG! This has to be the best news since I don't know, Sept. 2010?? OMG!!!!! WOWWW!!! Remix in HD [\:d/] Finally something good that star people did!! Sigh! Not all episodes are uploaded yet though...I hope they upload them all😳 BUT OMG!!!

Thanks so much sindhu for sharing. This seriously made my day And what's awesome is that it doesn't have that starone logo...and omg in HD!!!! Yes YEs YES!!!!

And they are uploading shows like musafir ho yaaron and all as well. OMG! I hope they upload lakhme fashion house's episodes and we get foursomes walking down the ramp and all those offscreen videos from Apni tuning jamegi. I hope they upload it ALL! OMG!! Please please pleaseee...but I am so happy with Remix videos in HD! Just look at my avi...made from HD videos☺️ Sigh

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Finally after a decade Star One Manged to hunt down the videos for Remix ...

http://www.youtube.com/show/remix

Thnk for this gr8 news,it's really awesome,i'm so happy ,wow remix in HDNow it saved my time too😃Thank god!!!
ohh sindhu you gave us a big big surprise.. this is sooo nice to share here..
really i want to watch all episodes so they are now able to watch and the good thing is, an episode is full in one video...  so finally starone's team use their brain and upload this kind of show, thanks for sharing,
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 11 years ago
regaEdited by rega24 - 11 years ago
wow wow wow u r kidding me??? OMG omggg when did this happen and from where?😲 what the hell happened to these Star One ppl how come suddenly they r showing so much compassion towards we Remix lovers??😲😲😲
OMG these like an unexpected unthought of dream come true I always wanted whole of Remix to be there always on YT for ANYONE to discover it andnow that Star ppl r themselves doing it it means these videos r safe and no one wld ever be able to remove them...omggg...this is HUGE...and they already uploaded more than one fifty odd epis omggg...and look at the freaking quality it is just EPIC...😲☺️...shit I freaking CANNOT wait to start re watching Remix there now, I don't even need to be worried abt my PC or hard disk crashing anymore wohooo cooz now Remix is SAFE its freaking SAFE...omggg
me happpy...and its kind of ironic coz only a few days ago we had thiss care that Star ppl r blocking remix vids uploaded by the fans worldwidfe and we were fuming mad...so ya this is ironic and unexpected and just...omfgodish☺️ ...its like a symbol too u know or at least m taking it to be, we were scared of loosing Remix vids forever and Remiix being wiped out from YT forever and on top of that this threat too is looming on RF as well but this unexpected thing happened and Star people THEMSELVES r uploading Remix on YT so u know its a kind of a hope a symbol ki if we want to, if we really want to we can save RF too..."sigh" ☺️☺️
thanx for the news Sindhu u made my day with this one😃
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
guys is it just me or something is weird with these vids? they don't have any background music, none of the signature tunes r there that r so so SO integral to the whole story telling in Remix..I don't know, is it just me or u guys r experiencing this too?...can't watch Remix without its music, its feeling weeeirdEdited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
For me, it has the background music. Probably because I listen with my headphones on?? Actually I was watching SvS yesterday uploaded by them, and one side of my headphone had background music and another had the dialogues. So I don't know but it works for me 😕 Even Riya was asking me the same thing.
Try watching the first epi of remix on your channel and then watch it on this star one channel there is nooo background score OMG I saw so many epis on the star one channel and tried so hard to listen to any sign of music anywhere but NOTHING😒 no Ashi Sonuuu tune no AY tune no Ashi;s dhin tadak dhin no Remix wala tune nothinggg,,,its feeling bland and non Remixish and there is this weird silence in the background thats spooky 😭 the video quality is so damn good but I can't watch like this without the music, like I said music was as imp a part of the story telling as dialogues Remix is incomplete without its background score

and have they uploaded all the epis kya? coz the first epi is the Recap epi they showed after four five epis remember? I hope they upload all the epis and solve this music wala prob...wld listen with my head phones but m listening with maximum volume and m hearing background score in ur channel vids and not hearing them in SO vids...so I don't think head phones wld make a diff...

can we complaint anywhere? write on the YT channel maybe?
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bc-xOVsLpQ[/YOUTUBE]

Okie watch this at 5:52...when yuvi and sid are eloping from school...and tell me if you can listen to remix background music or not? Because I CAN.

Even the scene before it, I can listen to Yuvi's bg score.

In this same episode, when they show Ashi's entry...I can listen to dhin-dhinak-dhin tune. Try it with your headphones on. Actually I can even hear it without my headphones. I don't know😕