Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Finally after a decade Star One Manged to hunt down the videos for Remix ...

http://www.youtube.com/show/remix

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 24 January 2013 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverriyaa_1985ashi_maniasayanti_ashiuvhey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remix HD videos" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
OMG! This has to be the best news since I don't know, Sept. 2010?? OMG!!!!! WOWWW!!! Remix in HD [\:d/]Dancing Finally something good that star people did!! Sigh! Not all episodes are uploaded yet though...I hope they upload them allEmbarrassed BUT OMG!!!

Thanks so much sindhu for sharing. This seriously made my dayDay Dreaming And what's awesome is that it doesn't have that starone logo...and omg in HD!!!! Yes YEs YES!!!! DancingDancingDancing

And they are uploading shows like musafir ho yaaron and all as well. OMG! I hope they upload lakhme fashion house's episodes and we get foursomes walking down the ramp and all those offscreen videos from Apni tuning jamegi. I hope they upload it ALL! OMG!! Please please pleaseee...but I am so happy with Remix videos in HD! Just look at my avi...made from HD videosBlushing SighDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLover~*sindhu*~riyaa_1985

rega24

rega24

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Finally after a decade Star One Manged to hunt down the videos for Remix ...

http://www.youtube.com/show/remix

Thnk for this gr8 news,it's really awesome,i'm so happy ,wow remix in HDDancingNow it saved my time tooBig smileThank god!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ohh sindhu you gave us a big big surprise.. this is sooo nice to share here..
really i want to watch all episodes so they are now able to watch and the good thing is, an episode is full in one video...  so finally starone's team use their brain and upload this kind of show, thanks for sharing,

Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 25 January 2013 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

rega24

rega24

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
rega

Edited by rega24 - 25 January 2013 at 9:11am

rega24

rega24

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
rega

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wow wow wow u r kidding me??? OMG omggg when did this happen and from where?Shocked what the hell happened to these Star One ppl how come suddenly they r showing so much compassion towards we Remix lovers??ShockedShockedShocked
OMG these like an unexpected unthought of dream come true I always wanted whole of Remix to be there always on YT for ANYONE to discover it andnow that Star ppl r themselves doing it it means these videos r safe and no one wld ever be able to remove themDancing...omggg...this is HUGE...and they already uploaded more than one fifty odd epis omggg...and look at the freaking quality it is just EPIC...ShockedBlushingDancing...shit I freaking CANNOT wait to start re watching Remix there now, I don't even need to be worried abt my PC or hard disk crashing anymore wohooo cooz now Remix is SAFE its freaking SAFE...omgggDancingDancingDancing
me happpy...and its kind of ironic coz only a few days ago we had thiss care that Star ppl r blocking remix vids uploaded by the fans worldwidfe and we were fuming mad...so ya this is ironic and unexpected and just...omfgodishBlushingDay Dreaming ...its like a symbol too u know or at least m taking it to be, we were scared of loosing Remix vids forever and Remiix being wiped out from YT forever and on top of that this threat too is looming on RF as well but this unexpected thing happened and Star people THEMSELVES r uploading Remix on YT so u know its a kind of a hope a symbol ki if we want to, if we really want to we can save RF too..."sigh" BlushingBlushing
thanx for the news Sindhu u made my day with this oneBig smile

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 25 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24~*sindhu*~riyaa_1985

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
guys is it just me or something is weird with these vids? they don't have any background music, none of the signature tunes r there that r so so SO integral to the whole story telling in Remix..I don't know, is it just me or u guys r experiencing this too?...can't watch Remix without its music, its feeling weeeirdOuchOuchOuch

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 26 January 2013 at 7:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top