India-Forums

Sham Nikha? (Page 3)

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

Originally posted by an_k

Nikkah can happen at any time of the day Morning evening Night etc...yes there are some particulars for a Nikkah...

First there are some conditions that are written on a Nikkah Nama that is a documentary proof of a wedding on hich the basic rights of Bride towards Groom are written like Haq Mahar amount ...this is a particular amount of money that Groom has to give to the bride to show his stability and make Bride feel Financially stable...

Apart from that there is a condition that says both are agreed on a stance that Bride can take divorce from Man as Man can take it from the brode it is optional if Bride wants to hav this right or Groom wants to give it ...apart from that there is a long list of coditions implemented on Groom n Bride for there life time...

Their is  another condition in which Groom gets abide by the Sharia Law in which he can't marry anyother woman without getting a permission from the first wife etc

Then VERSES of The Holy Quran along with the some other Arabic verses from Prophet (MPBUH) are said and then Bride and Groom are asked seperately if they are willing all by their hearts to marry the respected partner...If Groom and Bride both Three times agree to it then the Nikkah gets completed after which again some Quranic Verses related to the responsibilities of both are said ...

You are my savior. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

welcome dear i hav added a bit more u can read it
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

But are there like rasams and if yes what is "the most significant rasam" (Like in Hindu weddings it would be the sindoor, mangalsutra, and saat phere).

Basically is it possible for me to write a situation where Asad weds Zoya out of the blue?

No bride and groom has to say qubool hai and sign nikah papers !! there are some verses recited before the maulvi asks the bride and groom for approval..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

zaara610 IF-Rockerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
even i don't about that...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index