Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Is there any way to "sham" a Nikha? Like you how know in a LOT of shows they have a sham Hindu wedding in which the guy takes sindoor and swipes it through the girl's maang (IPKKND)? Is there a way you can like "sham" a Nikha? All I know about a Nikha procedure is that you say "Qubool Hai" to accept it but I don't know the stuff before it or after it. I know I'm stupid :(

Can someone enlighten me? I need this information to possibly write an OS.

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 24 January 2013 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhenInRomeSiddhi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sham Nikha?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
no nikha happens in morning and hindu shadi  happens in evening  where bride and groom takes sath phera where boy puts singur in maang 

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
and in nikha BRIDE AND GROOM SAYS QUBOOL HAI 

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
But are there like rasams and if yes what is "the most significant rasam" (Like in Hindu weddings it would be the sindoor, mangalsutra, and saat phere).

Basically is it possible for me to write a situation where Asad weds Zoya out of the blue?

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
^ you can design them according to your choice lols

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShwSha-

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

and in nikha BRIDE AND GROOM SAYS QUBOOL HAI 

I know I was just wishfully hoping for a loophole to write my story I just need Asad and Zoya to be married to each other for my story to even take place. But they both hate each other so they only way I see this happening is if in an anger fit one weds the other but since that's not happening I give up.

:'( And there goes my OS in the trash, but thanks anyways hun :)

-ShwSha-

IF-Rockerz

-ShwSha-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

^ you can design them according to your choice lols

Well there are a bunch of other situations in which they can get married but I don't want to involve family or majboories in this case lol it's ok I give up on my story.

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY KIND OF RASAM 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.