Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
While watching I sometimes wish Sanaya would be more confrontational then at least we'd see more of her. Right now all we get is Ragini-nigaar and then Manoj trying to flirt with Nigaar (maybe he's jsut being nice but I'm finding him creepy). Sanaya is the sweetest and Andy the funniest and their screen space is less. Having said that I would be shocked if Sanaya did behave that way and I'm glad our doll is maintaining her dignity as always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13FascinatingSanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Princess Irani (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Love Sanaya more and moreEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FascinatingSanz

-SanzAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-SanzAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
she's a Barbie doll :) thanks 4 sharing dear 
god bless u and her

- S a n a -

FascinatingSanz

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Sanaya just makes me feel proud f her everytime.. She is d most well mannered, sweet, natural of all.. No seeking attention unnecessarily, all knows Sanaya is talkative but dat is with her friends but otherwise she is a private person n dat was what she was here...   Though Sanaya is getting less screen space due to it, but its better then those not so needed acts to genre unwanted attention..
She is d most sweetest n adorable.. even while complimenting or giving points she was true.. she gave full 10..when she knew its a competition amongst themselves.. though Nigar said dat false thing that she found stone in pasta but she din't took it over Nigar when she was at Nigar's place.. she was even true while giving her points..bcoz her heart is pure... Love her.. n respect her a lotBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mastiSanayajalkukdi1FascinatingSanzjaya100

Sarun.Zayaholic

Goldie

Sarun.Zayaholic

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

FascinatingSanz

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Aww how she look so beautiful !!!!! Loved so much my an
gel.

FascinatingSanz

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Sanaya

FascinatingSanz

melfns

IF-Dazzler

melfns

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Sanaya is the perfect princess, beautiful and warm hearted gal. She simply outshines the rest of the contestant with the way she conducts herself.

I was so waiting for this show to start coz was missing her so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100FascinatingSanz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.