Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

my point of view bout ayan zoya relationship... (Page 2)

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i think they already changed everything, seeing us hyper about asya.. and i dont think that will happen, cause asad and zoya already are much attracted and they care for eachother :)

nice post
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Ever hear the expression "we hurt the ones we love the most". come on give him{Asad} time he is emotionally starved he is not going to bend overnight, bear with him.

Also Ayan and Zoya look weird together she looks like his older Sister for crying out loud. Another thing no disrespect to the Actor who Plays Ayan but this boy is weak in the acting department, sorry to say it but it is true.I don't think it is possible for him to b a strong lead next to Surbhi she will overshadow him.

Guys remember it is just my opinion, ok now give it to me i can take all the criticism.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

friendsall Goldie
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

Ever hear the expression "we hurt the ones we love the most". come on give him{Asad} time he is emotionally starved he is not going to bend overnight, bear with him.

Also Ayan and Zoya look weird together she looks like his older Sister for crying out loud. Another thing no disrespect to the Actor who Plays Ayan but this boy is weak in the acting department, sorry to say it but it is true.I don't think it is possible for him to b a strong lead next to Surbhi she will overshadow him.

Guys remember it is just my opinion, ok now give it to me i can take all the criticism.
Exactly conveyed my POV.. too gud

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index