Is this competition for good?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Ok so Amita is trying to compete with Preeeti even without the other knowing about it. Amita is under estimated by everyone and she is dissapointed by the way everyone asks her to be like Preeti.

Firstly i really feel bad for her . Why cant everyone accept her or who she is and appreciate her for it . Preeti may be beautiful and evrything but hey Amita is not ugly either and she has her charm and abilities.

So do you think this competition is for good? Will this competition mind get her ahead in life or will she forever be competing for what she is not and forgetting she has her own abilities?

Will this competition get a black mark in the friendship ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-BubblyR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this competition for good?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I agree, in this world, everyone have their own specialties, They have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Why to compare? That Atul's GF is too bossy and irritating. Its sad, she is the one who literally forced Amita to become like Preeti.

I think, this competition will lead to no where? Ermm Maybe it'll cause a few cracks in the friendship of Preeti and Amita.

But i want Amita to tell her other 2 friends ATLEAST about what suraj said and what is she going to do.

Lets see how it goes now :D

Ritu-BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
So yeah i want Amita to confess to her friends what really happened. Its understandable that she is embarassed but then atlast the truth should be or will be out .So why not now .

Ritu-BubblyR

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I agree that there was some force for her to become like Preeti but I feel that Amita is perfect just the way she is. She doesn't need to become like someone else to show that she is a good person.

Atul's GF has no sense of judgement. She is pathetic and not worth it. If she can't see how good Amita is its her problem. Amita should tell her friends the truth as whatever happened is no one's fault. I am sure that her friends will understand be with her throughout.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Atuls GF is supposed to be Amita's bhabhi who should be like a sister to Amita . Its her duty to maintain good relation with her. It was really sad how she broke Amita;s heart though unknowingly . But seriously no one should be pushing someone to wear a mask of someone else character.

Ritu-

asha222

asha222

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
No the competition is not good but it's not her fault for wanting to be just like preeti when everyone around her keeps comparing her to her friend.

First Suraj being so in love all of a sudden, then overhearing her parents saying suraj is hifi and would want someone like him like preeti not amita so is so innocent. Then her other friend saying it's weird he picked amita over preeti and then her bhabi again.

Of course at some point it'll get to you and will wake you wanna prove to everyone that you're just as good as anyone else.

I feel so bad for her :(. She deserves better than suraj. Someone who will see past the physical aspect.

BilliCat.

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
what i think..every person has sum spcl qualities..everyone cannot be a actor or singer...so sum person r btful but sum ppls are not btful they have such a charm on their face that they attract everyone towards theirselves..amita is btful sweet charming..she has a cuteness on her face and the person who really good from will not see her figure...
i dont have any idea abt this compeition with preeti..and i think it doesnt effect their frndship.bcs amita is not tht typo girl..but  i dnt think tht she has too chng herself..
i think she will realise or sum 1 will make her realise she is best as what she she is and she dont need to chng for an1..
hope for d best

BilliCat.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.