Page 1
Page   of 85
Page 2 Page 85

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princyswavai2knrajiankur281kreshamLeesan-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi Mohan Tadka:Episode Discussion Thread 25/1" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Navi to Beera - Tumhare Dadda gaye Gadda LeneLOL
Navi to Beera- Ha Tum Purane Badgad Ke Ped Ke Chimkadhar HoROFL
Dimag Hai Ke BhartaLOL

Beera -  DaddaTV ka Phir se dihaant ho gayaLOL

Beera-Nahi dadda aap ko nahi ek pagal bhikharan bheekh maang rahi haiROFL
Navi--Aaise bacho ko ghar pe hona chahiye khula thodi chorna chahiyeLOL

RimJhim--tum jaisi ladki ko na washing machine ke andar hona chahiye
ROFL

ROFL

LOL

LOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 25 January 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princyankur281shivangi838meghan27

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome Episode ones againClap

1)Mohan toh bhay Mohan hai...i liked the part that they r showing Addu's investigation daily in bits...Thumbs Up
2)Navika-Beera...zabardasti ki takkar...shayad ek aur in its way...liked a bit...Ladkiyon itna toh karna hi chahiye apne protection ke liye but thoda kamWink
3)Megha-Navika phone convo was good...definitely Monu will remember Mirchi Madam n her cactus...looking at his cabin yet he dint notice bcz of RJ...Shocked
4)Why Annu is bearing Navika cudn't understand...it was like she is her childhood friend
5)Navika puriki puri jhalli bangayi hai...hamara Monu toh aisa nahi tha babaLOL

And here comes the best part of todays episode...

6)Navika and RJ ...pehla bomb itna bada explosive ...wow..."ae chirkut"

and the Humpty dumpty was hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
RJ se jahgda karke Navika ne apne pairon par kulhadi maarli...Monu bhadak chuka hai...Tongue

And last but not the least the Precap was cachy and made curious for the Mondays episode aise Atyachaar mat karo bahiOuch

Edited by kresham - 25 January 2013 at 10:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princyankur281Leesanmeghan27misty85-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Mohan on the streets of Indore thinks, that I been thinking for 12 years that Addu left because he was mad at me (Mohan shown in Ladakh). But today I realize something really bad must have happened to you. He says once I find you we can all live together. He says even Nanhi's complaints would be over. He says Chavvani must be grown now.

Nanhi slaps a guy for wolf whistling. Nanhi shown praying in mandir thanking god for the job. Bike guy praying in the same temple praying to god to allow him to deliver the TV without any obstacles. Both leave the temple one after the other. Both get on their respective vehicles and reversing. Both their vehicles clash and the guy's tv breaks again. Nanhi shouts at him and he asks her to stop shouting as he is in tension. Both fight. Nanhi says good your TV broke. He says you know who I am? Both continue fighting. Nanhi asks for his name and he says he will show his face to her. He removes his helmet.  Both stare at each other. He clicks a picture with her and asks her to give him her number so that he can send the picture to her. They both raise their fingers at each other. 

Mohan with police walking through some street when he gets a call it is Rimjhim. Mohan asks her to come to Indore. RM happy that they found a kathak teacher. Mohan wonders where he will find a teacher.

Megha talking to Nanhi asking her to calm down. Megha says she has an interview with a principal. 

Anu scolds Nanhi for her clothes being filthy. Nanhi says she can either work or change clothes. She gives a file with details about a house and other stuff.  Anu tells Nanhi that the room of the new Editor-In-Chief needs to be decorated and he doesn't like flashy stuff.  Nanhi says she is a journalist and not an interior decorator. Anu asks her to just do this and she will give her an assignment.

Tanu and Aarti on a date.

Nanhi in Mohan's cabin looking around. Nanhi wonders what kind of work this is and she doesn't know what to do. Megha calls her and asks her if she ate anything. Nanhi asks Megha if she was the Editor-In-Chief how would she like her room to be? Megha says her room would be large with sunlight coming in, a clear table and she continues giving instructions to Nanhi. Nanhi does as she instructs and is happy with her work. Nanhi thinks to herself that one day she too will have a cabin like this. She sits on the chair when RM comes and asks her who she is? Nanhi repeats the same question. RM asks Nanhi to get up. Nanhi asks RM if this is her father's chair RM says yes. Nanhi says then this is my mother's chair. RM's says I am warning you. RM asks her to get up and learn some manners from her mother.Both start arguing  and RM sits on the chair. RM says you are stinking and both get into a catfight. Anu comes there breaks them up.  Nanhi says kids should be kept at home and RM says you too should be at home  too. Both argue and Anu tries to take her away. Mohan is shown walking towards the room.

Mohan comes into the room and happy to see RM. He asks her what she is doing here. RM says I wanted to give a surprise but I don't like this place as people here don't know how to talk to others. RM says she was rude to me. Mohan asks who was it? Anu says she is my journalist. RM asks where her dance teacher is as she wants to meet her. Mohan asks her to wait as he will meet the teacher and come.  Just as Mohan leaves, Anu comes with Nanhi.

Megha in an interview at a dancing school. The interviewer lists out several different forms of dance and asks her which form of dance would she like to teach. At the same time Mohan in another room says he wants a dance teacher. The man talking to him lists out several forms of dance. Mohan and Megha says "kathak" at the same time.

Precap: A voiceover says MM separated because of circumstances but will circumstances bring them together again? This time to separate again or to unite forever. 
Mohan & Megha shown coming out of two rooms and walking out. Both feel each others presence and turn around.

Please comment on the following articles to increase our CM ranking Embarrassed  

I want to be a part of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2: Ashnoor Kaur

Siddharth Arora is the new young face of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Ka 

Mohan visits the old moholla and gets nostalgic

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 25 January 2013 at 9:59am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princyjaanujanviPravesh.PJumanaLoveKunalankur281bips-Khush-prachuryaLekzsitammakreshamLeesanmeghan27-Fari--Ursh-SilentsoulSenpoo-RadhaMohan-misty85_Bidzie_

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Funny dialogues of the day -- aankhein girvi rakh di hai kya.  And one moreby renu just then.. Can anyone remember ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princy

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Res

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Jaisi Navika, waisi hi uski Hero...Poori teri meri

Koi comparison nehi apni Mohan se...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
So Mohan joined Awaaz India as "Editor-in-chief"...

(Prateek's position in PL.)...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0507princykresham

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.