Bade Acche Laggte Hai

PRECAP mystery for Monday WOH KAUN THI ? pics/link (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

I can confidently say Its Priya.

They Simply didnt show the face to create confusion...Also, i feel she already drank that drug mixed drink. But as a typical balaji ishtyle, they cut that scene and showed ram running with full of joy...

And they will show that croped scene on monday where ayesha mixing drug and priya drinking it, ram taking her to room etc etc... Monday will be over with these suspense and filler scenes...

Then finally on tuesday c-night. Embarrassed

hmmm may be n even in the promo p looked dull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRECAP mystery for Monday WOH KAUN THI ? pics/link (Page 24)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@shamavi I didn't say r wasn't rude wat I mean is even after listening such harsh words he is still wooing p dats it

shavii

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i just watch the precap again...i think ram bd is being used becoz the hand on the waist is not ram's hand look at the fingers...
so if they r using ram bd intimate scene is impossible btw them...i think priya will enter the room...then conda will try to drug ram but by mistake priya will have it n on tues happy night.
am just guessing guys...i might b wrong.

Edited by simlavidhi - 25 January 2013 at 7:42am

shavii

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Even if it's PRK accordin to the articles she's drugged.. [:xx] I don't want a Ram & drugged Priya reunion.. They should both be in their senses!! This track will jus lead to such a big mess.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PKBAAAAsimlavidhishavii

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

@shamavi I didn't say r wasn't rude wat I mean is even after listening such harsh words he is still wooing p dats it

if he had thought before such nonsense would have never happenDead sad but truth is now conda will take advantage of golu molu loluDead after consummation she make him believe it happened with her not with priyaDeadDeadDeadDeadDead not going to expect good here... if ram had listen to p they would have been in dif way now they would have been together... inspite of soo much. sid is let free conda  romancing him and as well trying to r*pe that golu Dead

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CandyCream_

Even if it's PRK accordin to the articles she's drugged.. [:xx] I don't want a Ram & drugged Priya reunion.. They should both be in their senses!! This track will jus lead to such a big mess.. Cry

ofcourse after that night.. conda can do anything even sleep nxt to ram saying he did it with herDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead such a dash person.. conda is

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by _CandyCream_

ofcourse after that night.. conda can do anything even sleep nxt to ram saying he did it with herDead such a dash person.. conda is

Yeah!! I am sure that Sid has some crazy plan in his head.. God I hate them both!! Angry

shavii

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by farwasneha

I think its PRK n she is drunk!!!!! :)) thinkk positive GUYS.. Ayesha huii touu nothing will happen coxx GOLu tou drunk nhi hoga ha :)

but is golu and dolu and fully fida over conda these days...Dead
sorry but ram is not. Fida on conda if it is so he wud have slept with her even if she refused. But he jumped with joy n went to woo p n still loving p even after p saying such harsh words n ram is not yet drugged she may trap him dats it

ram is not dood pita bachha.. he had also not said less to p yaar common... conda has already trapped him... she can do anything.. one side sleep for money another side sleep for her happinessDead ram may have not headed with her but who know...?Dead after all it is an typical ekta styleDead
Didn"t  they promise this show  will be different and closer to reality.so have hope.
Kasam se is past, even EK mata  bhi sudhar sakthi haina?  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top