Qubool Hai

Is Asad guilty on how he depicted his feelings ?

-Asmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't express how overwhelmed I am with the current change in the track . I am overjoyed by the fact that AsYa are being leaded by an outstanding and emblematic storyline . I adored AsYa from the very start but  I used to think that their story will be dragged by the same old ghisa pita and not so fascinating  and dragged fantasy of hatred , then friendship and gradually love .
AsYa deserves this unique script and they are soon going to rule .

But there's a confusion hovering around my head .
Was Asad guilty on how he portrayed his imminent emotions for fear , rage and those tender sensations of love ? And how he just couldn't keep his eyes off her ?
I personally adored the way his eyes reflected something that we were dying to witness ...
A glimpse of respect and affection for Zoya ...His inclination towards her ...He was with her through thick and thin like a blanket ... I guess he doesn't wants to disclose the soft side of his ... He wants to slaughter those emotions slowly and gradually nurturing in his heart ...Maybe he is frightened of the pain one experiences after losing someone we love ...Or is this a short-termed infatuation...Or maybe he felt this was his responsibility πŸ˜• ?
I feel he is slowly falling for Zoya ...and when he got to know that Zoya risked her life for saving Mariam's prestige , it evoked a feeling of guilt and affection for zoe πŸ˜Š

Share your views πŸ˜Š

-Asmita

Edited by swaronluv7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is definately guilty on how he behaved when he found zoe hurt/dead. he is just not ready to accept the fact that somewhere in the corner of his heart...he unconciously cares for zoe πŸ˜Š
he is not ready to accept the fact that zoe has somehow & somewhere has become a part of his life πŸ˜³
Edited by _palak_ - 11 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is a wimp when it comes to his feeling for Zoya.
-Asmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _palak_

he is definately guilty on how he behaved when he found zoe hurt/dead. he is just not ready to accept the fact that somewhere in the corner of his heart...he unconciously cares for zoe πŸ˜Š

he is not ready to accept the fact that zoe has somehow & somewhere has become a part of his life πŸ˜³

Yeah ...He might be in a notion that he committed a big mistake by unknowingly and indirectly conveying his feelings ...
I wonder why isn't Asad ready to accept that Zoya is a mighty and a strong woman ...and not a self-obsessed bimbo ... I hope the next episodes bring some light to the story ...
I am super-excited 
Especially for the precap sceneπŸ˜†
-Asmita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: latanzia

He is a wimp when it comes to his feeling for Zoya.

Agree !😳
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WOW awsm post and I agree  !!
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he is gulity for not trusting zoya
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
firstly i just want to tell, extreeemly awsoome post you have written :) everything beautifully written and bang on :) 

he is for sure guilty, and he is doin EVERYTHING with his eyes and i think mostly zoya understand him, thats why she behaves normal infront of him :) .. thats love :D.. he surely respects her and good job, you observed it beautifullly the fact :) 

suuperb post