Qubool Hai

Is Asad guilty on how he depicted his feelings ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Asmita-

-Asmita-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I can't express how overwhelmed I am with the current change in the track . I am overjoyed by the fact that AsYa are being leaded by an outstanding and emblematic storyline . I adored AsYa from the very start but  I used to think that their story will be dragged by the same old ghisa pita and not so fascinating  and dragged fantasy of hatred , then friendship and gradually love .
AsYa deserves this unique script and they are soon going to rule .

But there's a confusion hovering around my head .
Was Asad guilty on how he portrayed his imminent emotions for fear , rage and those tender sensations of love ? And how he just couldn't keep his eyes off her ?
I personally adored the way his eyes reflected something that we were dying to witness ...
A glimpse of respect and affection for Zoya ...His inclination towards her ...He was with her through thick and thin like a blanket ... I guess he doesn't wants to disclose the soft side of his ... He wants to slaughter those emotions slowly and gradually nurturing in his heart ...Maybe he is frightened of the pain one experiences after losing someone we love ...Or is this a short-termed infatuation...Or maybe he felt this was his responsibility Confused ?
I feel he is slowly falling for Zoya ...and when he got to know that Zoya risked her life for saving Mariam's prestige , it evoked a feeling of guilt and affection for zoe Smile

Share your views Smile

-Asmita

Edited by swaronluv7 - 24 January 2013 at 10:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiFarahNoorifee-feevm17Prasanna_dhanuRagSiaprincessjojoWhenInRomeasyaforlifelatanziabee5Siddhi_Nithiya95shanakyasharan.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Asad guilty on how he depicted his feelings ?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
he is definately guilty on how he behaved when he found zoe hurt/dead. he is just not ready to accept the fact that somewhere in the corner of his heart...he unconciously cares for zoe Smile
he is not ready to accept the fact that zoe has somehow & somewhere has become a part of his life Embarrassed

Edited by _palak_ - 24 January 2013 at 10:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorifee-feeRagSialatanziashanakyasharan

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
He is a wimp when it comes to his feeling for Zoya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Asmita-FarahNoorifee-feeshobakvshanakyasharan

-Asmita-

-Asmita-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _palak_

he is definately guilty on how he behaved when he found zoe hurt/dead. he is just not ready to accept the fact that somewhere in the corner of his heart...he unconciously cares for zoe Smile
he is not ready to accept the fact that zoe has somehow & somewhere has become a part of his life Embarrassed

Yeah ...He might be in a notion that he committed a big mistake by unknowingly and indirectly conveying his feelings ...
I wonder why isn't Asad ready to accept that Zoya is a mighty and a strong woman ...and not a self-obsessed bimbo ... I hope the next episodes bring some light to the story ...
I am super-excited 
Especially for the precap sceneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

-Asmita-

-Asmita-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

He is a wimp when it comes to his feeling for Zoya.
Agree !Stern Smile

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
WOW awsm post and I agree  !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
he is gulity for not trusting zoya

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
firstly i just want to tell, extreeemly awsoome post you have written :) everything beautifully written and bang on :) 

he is for sure guilty, and he is doin EVERYTHING with his eyes and i think mostly zoya understand him, thats why she behaves normal infront of him :) .. thats love :D.. he surely respects her and good job, you observed it beautifullly the fact :) 

suuperb post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.