Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hollie24

Jeya akka I have one simple question:

When you had the hiccup yaar avathu solli irukurange la that: ''someone thinks about you'' nu?
If so, what was your response?LOL

My first reaction to it is to drink 7 sips of water and stop it and then I think of the people who cud think of me...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Jaya akka keep rocking Wink Your answers are super interesting and looks like ur able to samalichify all this tom and jerry's ShockedLOL

Keep rocking akka!! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl.

My Questions Jeya:

BTW: Loved your FF Big smile Too goodWink

General:
1. Which is your fav?? Tom or Jerry and why?
Tom, he always seems to lose and his expressions r varied!

2. Who is your fav plyback singer, both male and female, only one each?
S. Janaki and Kishore Kumar- Hv enjoyed most of their songs in earlier days...esp Ilaiyaraja"s music days

3. What is the last movie you watched?
Vettai on TV- 

4. Which is your fav musical instrument?
Veena-thats what I learnt when young!

5. Name 3 of your fav carnatic musical singers?
Priya sisters (for their bhavam in singing...)
Neyvelli santanagopalan/Vijay siva
M. S. subbalakshmi for the sheer majesty of her voice

Thendral:
1. If vel char is being brought back to thendral, what kind of impact you would prefer to have on TA/T?
Wud like him to be villain to the GWs this time, indirectly helping TT. He has a good idea abt how gw n padma operate...he shud also take on bhuvana...
2. If charu comes back to thendral, what do you expect from TA/T? (pls give 2 points)
a. A big nosecut for her
b. showing her all the matrimony sites!

Misc:
1. Give me 3 english words that has two consecutive double letters?
bookkeeping, keenness, keelless
2. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
blindness or darkness
3. What has a neck and no head, two arms but no hands?
a collared shirt
4. Remove six letters from this sequence to reveal a familiar English word. BSAINXLEATNTEARS
By removing " SIXLETTERS" we are left with 'BANANA" (a very good one... this...)

Edited by vjayam - 30 January 2013 at 7:37am

dlakshTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

Jaya ka my sets of questions

Tell us about few funny/naughty incidents which u did when u were a kidEmbarrassed.

As a kid I was too good...it was only as I started growing that i started becoming naughty...

Did u ever prank or tease anyone akka...if yes tell us what and howTongue
I have but I just dont remember...nothing much, the usual teasing of friends..nothing worth remembering! 

Jaya ka were u scared of anyone of us before u know about usROFL

Actually no...never been this scared before...!

What did u first thought about me before i start talk to u...about my characteristicsLOL

When i first joined, i think u were called nicole tania..and the first thing that struck me was how stylish the name sounded...but soon u changed it to tanu. You wont believe this, but as soon as i saw yr name, i wanted to know more abt you ..then i thought where will these people hv the time or inclination..but I was very very pleasantly surprised and never expected this place to occupy such an important place in my day! after knowing you first thought was how friendly u r and how easy u make it for me to interact with you! 

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Part 4:

Lets say u need to take care of 10 kids everyday...kids r shammu, tanu, hollie, bhaghi, sri, ratna, gisel, smiles, shubba, shobi...write a small OS about a day with them Tongue (All kids should be less than 20 and Shubba ji, Shobi ji and Ratna ji are the youngest in this LOL)

@Superb FF kaa.. Soo cute with T&T HugClap I love your answers, hahahaha too good LOL
Ada Paavi Tanu, naan eppo intha qn kethen??? Shocked

Shamz I wud love to do this, but i hv a request...can I do this a little later...how much later I will tell u later!

TTfanGiselPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Wow...very nice answers jaya...in particular ur set of statements for Shobi..Big smile..

Ur OS with T/T alone...just awesome!!..

My question for u - Write 2/3 sentences when u meet foll IF people(names suttufied from tanu's :P)...what will u do? what will u ask/talk with them? Mention any IF 5 people in order of 1/2/3/4/5 , u would like to meet desperately and why u choose them and why in that order? Tongue

Gisel--I wud ask her if she is serious abt taking to writing screenplay if so what medium she will choose, small screen or the big one and if she really does will she give any of us roles?

Shammu- will ask her how she manages to pack so much in her schedule and what she really wanted to do career wise

Jaya- I keep asking myself daily what shud be my next target?

Bhaghi- wud ask abt her schedule and dance classes and ask if I cud attend one of her classes and find out if she intends coming to chennai and performing and if so what theme she wud choose? and in what way dance has changed her for the better?

Sri- I actually dont know anything much abt sri..so I will start from the beginning abt knowing him, his interests ..

Nixkie- I wud watch as she does her super threads and ask her to teach me and request her to be a kind teacher ..

Shubba- I will keep discussing her OTs, what she feels and abt her cute children's recent pranks...

Ratna- How she chose to be known as "Hopper Ocean" and whats her daily schedule

Hollie- 
will find out more about her, see her portraits and ask if she is attending any classes and get her a draw one portrait of myself...

Pearl-will find out abt her job details and abt her son...

Haritha-somehow feel that haritha is still to harness her own potential..so will ask abt her interests and motivate her to aim higher and go for it!

Jinju- will end up discussing old movies such as teesri kasam, waheeda rahman's movies ..

Viswai123--will get details abt the village that fascinated her so much that she goes by that name, abt her family and enjoy her sense of humor

Smiles- think we will discuss abt episodes and what cud be added and what she wud like to see

Mala-  why she changed from mala 24 to mala 15- 

Caryn-how she is so restrained with just 2-3 lines and why she does not comment more other than expressing her dislike

Esther- will discuss schooling, teaching and students in Mauritius and how she makes her class interesting ...

Jan- why she is not commenting so often now a days ..

Mini--her experience of kavadi for thai pusam

Gunz- whether she is missing this forum ?

Suenair- abt her job and grandchild

Raji- abt why she chose autumnconcerto? and how she decides as to when she shud comment and when she need not?

Baki- abt her creations and ask her to teach me to do the same...

Crazyfans- discuss her FF

Sweety--why she is missing from the scene for so long? and does she still like aishwarya rai?

Given a chance I wud like to meet all of you but since u said 5, I will go with the first 5 members that I had a chance to interact with on a personal level:

Tanu,
Shamz
Gunz
Shubba
AJ

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Last set:

a) What is your favorite fruit?
b) Your first first first crush yaaru?
c) IF la neenga join pannapo Shubba ka patti enna nenaicheenga?
d) What advice would you give to murders?
e) You see some person/animal is hurt on the street. What would you do that moment?          But you have     an important meeting in your office.
f) What you think about multistarrer movie? Is that good in your POV?
g) Thendral end ku approm, you will still visit TF ah?
h) How you feel at this moment seeying such nonsense questions? LOL

@Jaya akka: This is my final set. So take your time like u asked b4. No rush Big smile

Edited by Shemmo - 30 January 2013 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Gisel--I wud ask her if she is serious abt taking to writing screenplay if so what medium she will choose, small screen or the big one and if she really does will she give any of us roles?

Story Ready. Script Ready. Producer than ready illaTongue.
Small Screen...Big Screen...you guys should say. Which screen would you guys like to see my stories come to life inWink
Absolutely yes! Without doubt!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top