Thendral

*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Jaya akka.. my next set of questions.. ..Big smile By the way, I am getting to know your exam kind of situation...LOLWink Ouch

Fav Singers
Fav Actors
Fav Actresses
Fav Songs
Fav movies
Fav shows
Fav serials
Ur likes
Ur dislikes
If you are given 3 wishes what would you ask for?
Ur favorite vacation destination?
Are you afraid of the dark?
Fav food items
Fav ice cream flavor
Languages u can speak

Edited by TTfan - 28 January 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I am just going to go with one question. You have been reading my comments for quite a while now (I hope you do Tongue). With that into consideration, can you describe me? Meaning have you guessed few of my characteristics and what are they.

I am just curious to know what kind of an impression I have left in this forum and you being a respected member of the forum I would love to hear from you.

(IIntha kelviu enna Self-damage akama iruntha seri. All these kids say they were afraid of Subba first. Enaku bayanthingala nu ketta all are laughing... So that made me to ask this Wink)

Edited by viswai123 - 28 January 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the OS Jaya, it was sweet and simple. 

MindFreezervjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

Jaya akka.. my next set of questions.. ..Big smile By the way, I am getting to know your exam kind of situation...LOLWink Ouch

Fav Singers-
 S. Janaki, Bombay Jayashree, Lata, Kishore, Sonu Nigam, Yesudas, T. R. Mahalingam, geeta Dutt, and last but not the least Priya sisters

Fav Actors
- different people at diff times..it used to be kamalahasan, shahrukh khan, Mohanlal..now it is usually the script, story, and direction that appeals to me...

Fav Actresses
- Savithri (just love her in Missamma), Jayapradha, Kajol, Anushka, Raakhee

Fav Songs- so many..almost all old hindi songs and tamil both old and new...

Fav movies
-old tamil movies...missamma, maya bazaar
- 80s- Nizhal nijamaakiradhu and kamal's comedy movies,
 mohanlal's boeing boeing, and kireedam,
 Vikram's sethu,
 HindiParichay, Amitabh's aakhree raasta, chupke chupke, rajesh khanna's namak haram and anand, and recently 3 idiots and
thuppaki

Fav shows-
 super singer

Fav serials
- watch only one and u know which one!

Ur likes-
reading, cooking sometimes, singing, cricket when India is winning, and a little of almost everything!

Ur dislikes
 arrogance and loose talk

If you are given 3 wishes what would you ask for?- wud ask for a violence-free, poverty-free, peaceful world where no one is deprived of any basic need and everyone lives enjoying their freedom and respecting others wishes and freedom! (shud be more than three...but the first three stand out)

Ur favorite vacation destination? outside india-shud be Switzerland and Paris-something magical abt the air there- Within- any hill station

Are you afraid of the dark?-
hv not tested it...but usually sleep with a night lamp...

Fav food items
- basically rice and rotis..otherwise chat items

Fav ice cream flavor
- Pista and butter scotch

Languages u can speak-
 Tamil, Telugu, a little of malayalam, hindi and English

P.S. I wonder if anyone knows so much abt me know ..I shud thank u for showing this interest and yes, if the exam feel is coming to u, u cud be the next MOTW!!!(ROFL)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshMindFreezerTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=viswai123]I am just going to go with one question. You have been reading my comments for quite a while now (I hope you do Tongue). With that into consideration, can you describe me? Meaning have you guessed few of my characteristics and what are they. 

Viswai, i cant say abt yr cmnts, but from yr answers, cmnts and replies as MOTW, i can say that

apart from understanding the members from their comments, these may be your qualities:

you are a very family-oriented person
yr cmnt abt missing yr grandparents for yr wedding really struck a chord...that instead of being excited and hvng so many other thoughts, you thought abt the what u were missing in terms of blessings show tht , behind the facade of a happy-go-lucky person, you are a thinker too, valuing family n traditions!
You must def be someone whose company many like and yr sense of humor cud attract many friends, but u may be close only to a select few!
You appear to have strong likes and dislikes and wont be easily convinced otherwise! You prefer to be in yr comfort zone...
you appear to be sensible, practical, friendly, not giving in to impulses with a no-nonsense attitude!

how about this much? do they match with how you perceive yourself? or am I miles away from the truth?
now I am curious to know!!!(ROFL)

Edited by vjayam - 29 January 2013 at 8:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshMindFreezerTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vjayam][QUOTE=viswai123]

how about this much? do they match with how you perceive yourself? or am I miles away from the truth?
now I am curious to know!!!(ROFL)

[/QUOTE

WOW that is definitely close.  Thanks for answering Jaya :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Wow...very nice answers jaya...in particular ur set of statements for Shobi..Big smile..

Ur OS with T/T alone...just awesome!!..

My question for u - Write 2/3 sentences when u meet foll IF people(names suttufied from tanu's :P)...what will u do? what will u ask/talk with them? Mention any IF 5 people in order of 1/2/3/4/5 , u would like to meet desperately and why u choose them and why in that order? Tongue

Gisel
Shammu
Jaya
Bhaghi
Sri
Nixkie
Shubba
Ratna
Hollie
Pearl
Haritha
Jinju
Viswai123
Smiles
Mala
Caryn
Esther
Jan
Mini
Gunz
Suenair
Raji
Baki
Crazyfans
Sweety

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Shammu is scared aam to post this question so here i am posting for herTongue

Her question is..LOL.."Jaya ka if u r arranging lunch for Shammu and Charu what are the special dishes u will cook for them"...ROFL

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top