Thendral

*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Gisel I am waiting for further clues before i think deeper..so that we dont fish in the wrong lake!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselNixkieShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Haha..Jeya akka..its LIFE!Tongue
Collegela lecture nadakumbothu ithu than vela..to sit and scribble something; and i knitted this one!

My next question :
Which other actor will create on-screen romance magic;
for Shruthi Raj?
for Deepak ?
u can't say Deepak for Shruthi and Shruthi for Deepak!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Haha..Jeya akka..its LIFE!Tongue
Collegela lecture nadakumbothu ithu than vela..to sit and scribble something; and i knitted this one!

My next question :
Which other actor will create on-screen romance magic;
for Shruthi Raj?
for Deepak ?
u can't say Deepak for Shruthi and Shruthi for Deepak!Tongue

Some are only one of a kind...this magic is one of those!

Edited by vjayam - 27 January 2013 at 8:51am

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

4. If you are given a chance to prank our prankster queen Tanu, how would you execute it ? You can seek all the thendralians help too .. ( Tanu.. unaku  naan help thaan ma panraean..ROFL)
what pranking on tanu dear? I dont know how I wud execute it, but surely I wud send her a pm saying this is what I am planning, so play along! (ROFL)

Hahahaha what a super answer...i love u Jaya ka...u r the bestHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by Nixkie - 27 January 2013 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshvjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Part 3:

Imagine if Shubba ji is GW oda MIL and describe in few sentence a day with both of them LOL

Edited by Shemmo - 27 January 2013 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfan

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Part 3:

Imagine if Shubba ji is GW oda MIL and describe in few sentence a day with both of them LOL

I just love this task..put off temporarily along with other essay-types!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nixkie

My first questionEmbarrassed

Suppose if u r the CV for a day...what 10 changes will u bring to Thendral?

Changes :
maybe the following:
Bring Vel back in some role
Keep laxman in coma..can be of use later...
Keep gw indisposed with a fracture or something and that too in sudha's house
more of bank and college scenes
detailed conversations between TT, like in the restaurant after marriage or the phone call after marriage...
some celebration without any probs and a good fun trip that remains fun...
split the episodes with 55% for main lead and rest for others...
Consistent MM
music as soon as gw and padma open their mouths...
old bgms back along with new ones

well thats all i can think of now...

TTfanshubbaShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Smiles, the OS u asked...(This is my first try..and have tried to imbibe the expert styles...)

Kuttima, naan ready'nee readiya? Seekiram vaa..

Itho vanthuten! Oru minute..Outside in the sofa room TA is waiting with white shirt and pattu veshti, looking at the small jewellery box in his hands. He keeps the box in the puja corner and again calls out..evalo oru minute kuttima'.naan ullai vanthu ethavathu help pannatuma?

Enna? Mmm'athuku avasiyame illai nga, yen na, unga kuttima ready and the door opens and T comes out wearing the same saree she wore on her wedding night and looking just as beautiful, and smelling sweet with jasmine flowers'TA looks and for a minute he is lost for words'Kuttima'.he keeps looking at her and his mind just goes back..he goes closer, and whispers kuttima..and takes her hand'T looks at him looking smart and feels shy at the look in his eyes'she looks down and smiles..

T: ippidi paarkathengal..ennaku enamo marri irruku..

TA: Kuttima, enakku ena sollarathu nthu theriyillai'nee epidi irukkai theriumma..enaakuaagave antha kadavul padicha oru devathai marri thonarthu..

T: T looks at him'ennagu, enakkumappidi thaan irukku'Inikki namma kalyaana naal'ennale nambave mudiyillai..intha vazhkayilai ennaku ithu porum ga'and just places her head in the comfort of his chest..

TA; holds her for a minute and then says ..seri va, kovilkku pogunama vendama?

T;;Amma..ellam unga vellai thaan..

And T goes to the puja corner and lights the lamp. Both TT pray T applies the vibhooti on TA's forehead. T gets the arati ready..and while she gets it ready, TA slowly take out the box..T looks at it with surprise..TA keeps looking at her while opening the box and takes out a simple, but beautiful gold chain with a platinum heart shaped locket.  Kuttima, thirumbu..

T' enanga ithu..ethuku ithu ellam..

Naan enodu kuttimaku vendi vaangirken..unakku enna..

T; Oh appo seri..neengale pottu vidungal, unga kuttimavuku..

TA takes out the chain and infront of patti's photo ties it around her neck and admires his wife.

TA: Naan thaan oru muttal..ithu varaikum unakku oru nagai kooda naan vaangave illai..ippo thaan enakku santhoshama irukku kuttima..

T; looks at him and tells , ennaku neengal en kooda ve irunthaal, athu porumga'unga manaivi va ennaikiyum ungallae ipidiye enodu kannuku minaadi epovum pathundu irundaa, athuve porum'verum onum enakku theva illai..

TA, athu seri kuttima..ana ithu kooda enodu santhoshathuku thaan' unakku entha kurayum iruku koodathu, T'Naan athuku poruppu..

Both TT see each other smile, and do the arati and pray and feel patti's smile and blesses'

Edited by vjayam - 29 January 2013 at 9:26am

TTfanSuha95Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top