Thendral

*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hahaha wow what a questions Bhagi?? ShockedShockedShocked Enaku kelviyum purila and answers um purila LOL Superb answers Jaya akka.. Ur doing a wonderful job as this week MOTW Thumbs Up Seems like your enjoying a lot, thats nicee.. Tanu, lets change it to Member Of The Month ROFL (Chumma)

Waiting to see your Os and FFs Day Dreaming

Edited by Shemmo - 31 January 2013 at 5:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 11)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
True Jaya akka.. While putting thaan me too learned answers for it.. It was interesting to know.. Hope you enjoyed ka.. Big smile 

ShammyROFL MotM aa..Shocked Poor Jaya akka..

vjayamMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Part 3:

Imagine if Shubba ji is GW oda MIL and describe in few sentence a day with both of them LOL

shamz, here is a day u asked for..

Shubba as GW's MIL (Athai) and GW as Dhimms katta munniamma (DKM)

Hereafter shubba, gw's MIL will be know as athai and GW as DKM

GWsMIL: she is opening the gate to her house and as she looks at the small house, she remembers the big house she used to enter once upon a time, till her son got married to DKM

She mutters to herself, enna oru thalai ezhuth, eppidi irukavendiya naa and enters..

Inside DKM, munching some snacks and biscuits,  sees her MIL coming and mindvoices: vanthutaanga…veliye poi nalla oor suthi,

DKM; enna athai, oor suthiyaacha? Iniki unga kathaiyoda yaaroda kazhuthu arruthi vanthrekel?

Athai: amma di, dhimms kattai, yen nee solla matte? v nalla peru vachaa paa unakku…dhimms kattai…oru  rendu dozen idliyum oru litre nalla ennaiyum sappatathu poraathunthu ippo intha biscuitum murukku vera kekartha unakku.. yen pesa mattai nee..Una kalyaana panarthuku minaade epidi oo ho..nthu vazhunirunthom…ellam pochu…nee orithi mattum sappatte engalodu sothu ellam azhichitai…,

DKM: chumma ithaiye solli kannu podathengal…idhu onnume illai…naan kooda thaan inga varuthuku minaadi, eppidi gummunthu irunthen theriyamma…enga veetle kooda thaan solaranga..kalyaanathuku appram naan rumba elachu poyiten..ena 2 dozen idli sapatathakku ipidi salichikirel? Ithu onume illai…kalyanathuku minaadi naan chumma snacks ke 2 dozen sapuduven..

Athai..amma ippo thaan theriyurthu yen unai 15 vayisilaye kalyaanam panni inga anupitaal..unnaku samachupotte, unga amma vera kozhanthegale pethukale..unakku oruthiki samacha potte avangalyale samalika mudiyillai..ippo thaan ava santhoshama irukka..unnai oru  vaati aavuthu avanga veetuku koopuduraala? Enge unnai ange enupividovomo ninaichittu avaale vaaruthuku inge vanthu pathutu poraangal…ithule unnakku unga veetu perumai kekartha?

DKM: athai…marubudiyum sollaren…ennai kaanu podathengoll..ilaiyaana naan enodu veetuku poyiduven..

Athai: modhalai athu pannu…koncham aduppuku rest kidaikum..enodu paiyanum velai lenthu veetuku varuvaan..ippo unodo thollai thaanga mudiyaama avan officeleyai night duty solli varuthe illai..

DKM: serri athai…ithu rumba thaan..naan ipove kalumburen and goes to pack..

Athai goes inside to relax , but suddenly her OT starts working and she rushes to the kitchen and

Adi paavi..poren sonopol ennaku oru doubt vanthathu..anaalu kushile enodu OT kooda timeku velai panalai...ithu thaan unodu planva…motha motham provisions kondu poyirkaal.Ouch.che..ippo naan ena panuven..

Nethaki thaan malligai kadai kaaran Rs.5000 ku saaman vanthu pottaan…paavam enodu paiyan….eppidi samaalika poraano?Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viswai123GiselMindFreezerTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Lets say u need to take care of 10 kids everyday...kids r shammu, tanu, hollie, bhaghi, sri, ratna, gisel, smiles, shubba, shobi...write a small OS about a day with them (All kids should be less than 20 and Shubba ji, Shobi ji and Ratna ji are the youngest in this )

Shubbaji-5 years-twin

Shobi ji-5 years-twin

Ratna ji-7 years

Smiles-9 years

Gisel-11 years

Tanu and shamz-13 years-twins

Hollie-15 years

Bhagi-17 years

Sri-19 years

It's a Sunday. Breakfast of upma and kothamalli chutney over...

Sri is busy on the phone with his friend discussing abt the football match that is to take place in his college

Bhagi is busy trying some dance poses

Hollie: common smiles, sit down I will draw yr picture

Smiles: no hollie…u take so much time..i cant sit for so long..yday u made me sit and promised me icre cream..u get me that first..

Hollie…yes, lets complete it and then I will get it.

Tanu and shamz are busy in a corner, whispering

Tanu; oh not, not that..lets do this…

Shamz..are u sure? She will not guess?

Gisel: che; this is not ok..tears a page and starts writing again..

Shobi;;ai put tom n jerry

Ratna..no I want to see the hindi channel.

Shobi..no tom and jerry.

Shubba;;ratna…u put the cartoon..shobi and me want to see cartoon..or else we will call amma

Ratna; no..u call..and takes the remote..

Shobi and shubba try to pull the remote, ratna fights and suddenly there is a loud cry and amma comes..

What the..what is this…shubba, why  r u crying? And shobi what are u doing? Stop beating ratna akka..

Amma, ratna akka just hit shubba..

Ratna did u do that..?

Amma, they are pulling the remote from me and hitting me…

Shobi what are u both doing, fighting with akka.

We want to see cartoon..ratna akka is not giving..

Ok wait..mommy takes the remote, and

Amma; listen, first u tell sorry to each other!

Ratna , u are not going to beat yr shubba and shobi ..they are small..you shud be looking after them

Ratna..amma, you always support them..and they keep hitting me and getting what they want..

U know that's not true..

Shubba n shobi, if u want to see cartoon, first u tell me..

Now ratna where is yr prog?

From 11-12.

Ok let shubba and shobi watch till 11 and they u can watch..is that ok shubba n shobi..

Yai..yes..tom n jerry is coming now..we want to see it..

Ratna..but remember, u hv to give it at 11.

Mamma; hollie, what r you doing? Chumma chumma don't keep drawing..common u n bhagi cut the veg for lunch..I have lots of other work to do,

Hollie: amma this is Sunday, our holiday…I cant..u ask tanu..u never tell her..

Don't say that…last Sunday tanu helped and u know, she never says no to anything..today is yr and bhagi's chance.

Common bhagi..u keep rice and dal and hollie will cut veg..

Bhagi..amma, I hv to practice for my prog..i cant.

Amma..if u don't do this u r not going for the dance…I am going to take yr kolusu, dress and hide it..u wont be able to find it.

Bhagi..amma…don't do this…I promise I will do it tomorrow..today let somebody else do..

Amma..are u sure u will do it tmrw?no excuse..

Bhagi..sure ma..

Ok, then sri come here..

Sri..wait ma..i am on the phone..whats it..

Mom; u hv been on the phone for the past 2 hours and if u don't come right away, I am going to cut yr allowance.

Sri, to his friend on the phone..: dai, I will call u later da..i hv to go out now..ya sure…I'll call u when I go tmrw..

Sri puts the phone and comes..

What ma…u always shout when I am on the phone..what will my friend think?

If u are always on the phone what can I do? I will hv to call u on the phone if I hv to talk..ok now, leave that…bhagi is practicing for her dance.so u better go and help hollie in the kitchen for lunch.

Sri: what? Again me va..

Amma..remember yr allowance..and the tips u are getting..

Sri; ok what shud I do?

Let hollie keep rice n dal and u cut the veg..

Come hollie.. and both hollie n sri go..

Smiles, full of smiles..abbbah free from hollie akka's portrait..

Athukula, hollie shouting, smiles u better wait..i only hv to keep rice n dal…so u better come to kitchen..i will draw as well as do work..

Smiles, oh no..

Hollie'remember the ice cream..

Smiles, oh,,okay!

Amma;;tanu what are u and shamz doing there? U better go and buy these items..

Shamz..amma..cant u see we are busy planning..

Amma;;enough of u both planning…last time u planned and the whole colony came saying their clothes are missing from the terrace.  Shamz u go and buy these things and tanu, u go and clean yr cupboard..its such a mess, yr and shamz..

Wait ma, we will do that later..we hv to discuss ma…this new girl has come and we have to rag her and formally welcome her into the group..

Amma..what again va? Every PTA meeting, this is the same complaint..u and yr pranks..better u both go and clean yr cupboard and buy these items, or else no  computer for you for 2 days…

Tanu: Che..ok shamz, we will continue later..u buy and I will clean!

Athukule phone ringing..

Hello, who is this? Oh, ok

Gisel, phone ma…from yr drama teacher..

Gisel comes running..

Amma: what is this gisel, what is she saying? I believe you wrote something and yr teacher is using the story for the annual day drama..

Gisel;;really, let me talk to her and chat chat chat……..

Mom..shakes her head and heads to the computer room and gets busy with her home work…answering some questionnaires on a forum she just joined…and thinks, abba ivalo vayisuke melai, ippidi exams marri questions answer panuventhu ninakevillai..ithu evalo tough…inime, childrene exam epidi ezhuthinai solli kekave koodathu !..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Congrats jaya akka.. Your answers are too good. Thumbs Up

2. If you are given a chance to direct Thendral Part 2 and you are given all characters from other serials except Thendral Cast what would your story be?  And describe the character sketch. You can include T & T as the leadsTongue

Part 2:
Our lead cast in part 2 have developed great understanding and now think and do alike with greater understanding...
TT's children slightly grown up, they hv a car now..
T working and TA too managing bank and side business...
How TT manage work, family, the problems they enounter at home and work will be main plot..TA as the bank manager, how he operates and manages his employees and their attitudes and helps T manage her office problems and home ...
the other cast will be a villain in T's office this time
GW continues to give problems
TA too has an employee who does not like his popularity..
we will also hv kal and deepa trying to get their sisters married
and of course police and doctors are always there...

thats all i can think of now...maybe better ideas will come later..but for now, i wanted to write before i forget this task!!! rofl..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Shobi and shubba try to pull the remote, ratna fights and suddenly there is a loud cry and amma comes..

What the..what is thisshubba, why  r u crying? And shobi what are u doing? Stop beating ratna akka..

Amma, ratna akka just hit shubba..

Ratna did u do that..?

Amma, they are pulling the remote from me and hitting me'

Shobi what are u both doing, fighting with akka.

We want to see cartoon..ratna akka is not giving..

Ok wait..mommy takes the remote, and

Amma; listen, first u tell sorry to each other!

Ratna , u are not going to beat yr shubba and shobi ..they are small..you shud be looking after them

Ratna..amma, you always support them..and they keep hitting me and getting what they want..

U know that's not true..

Shubba n shobi, if u want to see cartoon, first u tell me..

Now ratna where is yr prog?

From 11-12.

Ok let shubba and shobi watch till 11 and they u can watch..is that ok shubba n shobi..

Yai..yes..tom n jerry is coming now..we want to see it..

Ratna..but remember, u hv to give it at 11.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i am laughing mad imagining this...Ratna ka just hit shubba was best o best...hahaha...i love Jaya ka more for thisTongueLOL...Shammu plus me planning and all cloths gone missing from terrace aaShocked...this reminds me Shammu oda top best doubtTongue...Every ones characteristics and interests were captured sooo gooodStar

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Jaya ka...dont kill me oki...this is mine and Bhaghi's last set togetherTongue

What's an alien's favorite key on the computer?

I'm tall when I'm young and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?

What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?

If I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it. What is it?

Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?

What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?

If an electric train is traveling south, which way is the smoke going?

What has one eye but cannot see?

How do you make the number one disappear?

What gets broken without being held?

What is always coming but never arrives?

What starts with "P" and ends with "E" and has more than 1000 letters?

What is something you will never see again?

What kind of room has no doors or windows?

What is next in this sequence: JFMAMJJ_ ?

How many seconds are there in a year?

A lawyer, a plumber and a hat maker were walking down the street. Who had the biggest hat?

What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?

Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Epdi Jeya ka? 10 kolantheinga? Sollavei illa!ROFL
Really loved it to the core!!! Couldn't stop laughing!
And the others too...
Waiting for the others...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerSuha95NixkieShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top