Page 10 of 13

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

h) How you feel at this moment seeying such nonsense questions? LOL
Let me take the liberty to answer this question,
Mindvoice "Eppo Shamz MOTW aga pora. Approm pathikirein avala," ithu ein feeling illa paTongue, Shobba akka and Jaya akka oda feelings a irukumTongue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshMindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Tom & Jerry Fun Time MOTW* (Page 10)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Last set:

a) What is your favorite fruit?

Banana

b) Your first first first crush yaaru?

actually it was Kamalahaasan...I made him so popular in my school even among those who did not know him...now i feel like laughing!

c) IF la neenga join pannapo Shubba ka patti enna nenaicheenga?

ithu enna oru doubt shamz...ROFL--actually she aroused my curiosity and I wanted to really know the person who made me laugh with her comments! it looks like shubba has loaded you with some advice!

d) What advice would you give to murders?

what can you tell people who wud go to such lengths? wud just pray that they understand their mistake  and try to compensate their mistake by serving the society.
wud advice the Govt actually to do a survey abt why they take place and put in efforts to create a violence-free society...at the back of every crime is a mistake done by the society...If govt makes available drinks, then we will produce drunkards and we cant talk sense to them when they r mindless...If they dont provide jobs and inflation is there, there is bound to be theft, stealing and more...

e) You see some person/animal is hurt on the street. What would you do that moment?          But you have     an important meeting in your office.

I am actually pretty good in delegating...I wud call blue cross or delegate the job to some person immediately available..

f) What you think about multistarrer movie? Is that good in your POV?

Provided the plot is good and characterisations are neat...not like the hindi movies now-a-days where there is style and no substance... 3 idiots was good...panchathantiram good example..

g) Thendral end ku approm, you will still visit TF ah?

dont want to think abt that now...

h) How you feel at this moment seeying such nonsense questions? LOL

feels nice to answer questions without any tension!!!

@Jaya akka: This is my final set. So take your time like u asked b4. No rush Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Originally posted by vjayam

Gisel--I wud ask her if she is serious abt taking to writing screenplay if so what medium she will choose, small screen or the big one and if she really does will she give any of us roles?

Story Ready. Script Ready. Producer than ready illaTongue.
Small Screen...Big Screen...you guys should say. Which screen would you guys like to see my stories come to life inWink
Absolutely yes! Without doubt!

tell me after u got the producer...small screen shud be fine..we cud meet for comments here afterwards!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

actually it was Kamalahaasan...I made him so popular in my school even among those who did not know him...now i feel like laughing!

LOL. Last week when me and my sister went to Viswaroopam we left almost an hr and half early. We had to drive quite far to movie theater that screened this and also we will not have any seat numbers. So if we go early we can get seated comfortably. My nephew (9th grader) was like are you guys crazy to travel that far to watch a movie and do you really have to leave this early.

My sister turned to him and said, you know what he was our dream boy when we were young. He had a good laugh and said, "Ohh ok now I get it".

My!!! I guess I am not alone... Kamal was a real dream boy then.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

My next set ka...SmileWink

Why do we grow lawns around our houses? 

Why do doughnuts have holes? 

Why does a newspaper tear smoothly vertically and raggedly horizontally? 

Ivory soap advertises its product as 99 and 44/100 percent pure - 99 and 44/100 percent what? and what is the impure 56/100 percent of Ivory soap? 

Why doesn't rain come down the chimney into the fireplace when smoke can get out the chimney?

Why doesn't sugar spoil or get moldy?

Why doesn't a "two-by-four" measure two inches by four inches?

How did Xmas come to stand for Christmas?

What is half of 6+2?

What is a ghost's favorite type of food?

What is a witch's favorite school subject?

What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all? 

What is an aliens favorite sport?

What is the longest word in the English language?

What is a cat's favorite color?

What is put on a table and cut, but never eaten?

vjayamMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

LOL. Last week when me and my sister went to Viswaroopam we left almost an hr and half early. We had to drive quite far to movie theater that screened this and also we will not have any seat numbers. So if we go early we can get seated comfortably. My nephew (9th grader) was like are you guys crazy to travel that far to watch a movie and do you really have to leave this early.

My sister turned to him and said, you know what he was our dream boy when we were young. He had a good laugh and said, "Ohh ok now I get it".

My!!! I guess I am not alone... Kamal was a real dream boy then.

So true! Real dream boy in the school and college days Tongue.

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@shammu - appadi enna aarvam unaku - ella questions layum u add my name...erm!

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

My next set ka...SmileWink

Why do we grow lawns around our houses? 

it feels like close to nature and also some say lawns are seen as extensions of oneself..

Why do doughnuts have holes? otherwise some places of the doughnut wud be doughy due to inconsistent cooking!

Why does a newspaper tear smoothly vertically and raggedly horizontally? because of the way the wood fibres are laid..cutting horizontally wud be like cutting them and vertically allows us to cut between them, so its easier..

Ivory soap advertises its product as 99 and 44/100 percent pure - 99 and 44/100 percent what? and what is the impure 56/100 percent of Ivory soap? 
It all started in 1881 when Harley Procter, son of Procter & Gamble co-founder William Procter and a legendary soap salesman in his own right, decided he needed a new angle to hawk Ivory soap. Then as now people were impressed by scientific testimonials, and Harley decided if he could come up with a lab test showing Ivory was "purer" than other soaps, he'd win sales.

Trouble was, there wasn't a standard for purity in soap, so Harley hired an independent scientific consultant in New York to concoct one. The consultant concluded that a 100% pure soap would consist of nothing but fatty acids and alkali, the somewhat yukky sounding substances that nonetheless are the chief ingredients of most soap. Comparison tests were made with castile soaps ' the standard of excellence at that time. One chemist's analysis was in table form with the ingredients listed by percentage. Harley Procter totaled the ingredients which did not fall into the category of pure soap (The impurities consisted of uncombined alkali, 0.11%; carbonates, 0.28%; and mineral matter, 0.17%) they equaled 56/100%. He subtracted from 100, and wrote the slogan "99-44/100% Pure': It Floats." This became a pledge of quality to Ivory consumers. This phrase is so identified with Ivory, it's registered as a trademark with the United States Trademark office.

Why doesn't rain come down the chimney into the fireplace when smoke can get out the chimney?
Because the chimney is made that way..if u look from under u cant see the opening on the top..this is to prevent rain entering the fireplace...

Why doesn't sugar spoil or get moldy?
because of lack of moisture...if its left open and moisture is allowed to enter, then it may..

Why doesn't a "two-by-four" measure two inches by four inches?
they say it is to reduce the wood, but it cud be also that when cutting, some is lost...

How did Xmas come to stand for Christmas?
X is apparently the first of the of the Greek word for Christ, so in order to make the feeling less religious, they probably decided to substitute X for Christ in christmas...

What is half of 6+2?
applying BODMAS, of is before addition, so it shud be 5

What is a ghost's favorite type of food?
spookeghetti

What is a witch's favorite school subject?
spelling

What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all? 
its shadow?

What is an aliens favorite sport?
spaceball, 

What is the longest word in the English language?
smiles, there is a mile between the first and last letter

What is a cat's favorite color?
muuave

What is put on a table and cut, but never eaten?
a pack of cards

Thanks bhagi for the questions...some were informative me too..u must have had a hard time putting these questions too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top