Itsme.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ragini was too much
tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

i m agree wid u all guys in only 1 point.. & dat is Ragini should not give only 1 to Nigaar... 4 her efforts as a HOST...Approve

But my point is on SANAYA... I JUST WANTED 2 KNOW DAT IF SANAYA IS DAT MUCH SWEET & UN EXPRESSIVE ABOUT HER VIEWS & COMMENTS...

DEN , WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE IN DIS REALITY SHOW...???????????/!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN 2 SAY IF U R NOT OPEN  ABOUT YOUR VIEW 2 SHARE WID OTHER CONTESTANT , & ALSO IF U FEEL LITTLE SCARE 2 MAKE A POINT OF WHATEVER U BEALIEVE, & DO STAND 4 IT... NO MATTER WHO IS INFRONT OF YOU... & TO WHOME UR MAKING IT BEALIEVE ON...  DEN, DEN DER IS NO MEAN... SERIOUSLY BY BEING DER... & ONLY STANDING DER AS SOME 1 ELSE OR STAND LYK A SHOW PIECE...

IN DAT REASON... IF I REALLY WANT 2 CHOOSE ANY CONTESTENT FROM DER... DEN I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOOSE BOTH RAGINI KHANNA & NIGAR KHAN... FOR TRYING REALLY VERY HARD 2 MAKE DER POINT INFRONT OF EACH OTHER... BESIDES DAT, DER VIEWS R NORTH POLLS & SOUTH POLLS...Thumbs UpCool
BUT DEY BOTH HAVE FIGHTING SPIRITS... WHICH I REALLY LYK ABOUT BOTH OF THEMSELVES...

AS ALWAYS ... BEING LYK A CHILDISH & TRY ALWAYS 2 STAY AWAY 4M FIRE... ITS DOESNT MEANS DAT... U RGOOD ENOUGH 4 BEING SAFE 4M IT...Approve

Cool

who said sweet persons cant participate in reality show..?
for me the fight between nigar and ragini is way too much childish and unnecessary..
its not sanaya's nature to pinch someone deliberately or on trivial  issues..
if someone is grossly wrong..she'll definitely speak up against it..and she did it in past in other instances when it was really needed..
otherwise nigar pointed out rightly that she has the broader outlook to consider other's POV or sentiments ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102divyakshettyrehann-SI-CandYlicious_SSamraat_92

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
agree with u..
sanaya is down to the earth personality...love her Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102

sumreen Senior Member
sumreen
sumreen

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
plz ragini learn frm sanaya .attitude is gud bt not to the extent u start hurting anyone or everyone who come across u 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102abhay12

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
People, dont judge ragz by the way she is being presented on this show, its just creating unnecessary fights and drama ...exactly what the channel wants! There are many nice things that ragini probably says but they edit it because its going against the kind of image they want ragini's to be! Ragz is a very genuine and open minded person...she may have a bold, blunt and strong personality but i dont think that makes her mean if she speaks her mind out , maybe the way she says sounds mean , but if one doesnt intent to say that way but it just kinda comes out that way..and is presented in such a manner doesnt mean we should just attack ragini! and please for once stop comparing ragz and sanaya! they both have a complete different personality ...Ragini is a bold,blunt , straight forward,open minded , honest , a true person..and has strong personality , where sanaya is not that open about her views and is soo sweet!! she cant be mean to anyone ! 
They still have a thing in common is that they both have good hearts! they both are friends , please dont compare them! they both are different just because sanaya is sweet doesnt mean ragini should be too! ragini is very open about her views where as in sanaya is not! its their personality! I love them both for who they are! Heart 
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

i m agree wid u all guys in only 1 point.. & dat is Ragini should not give only 1 to Nigaar... 4 her efforts as a HOST...Approve

But my point is on SANAYA... I JUST WANTED 2 KNOW DAT IF SANAYA IS DAT MUCH SWEET & UN EXPRESSIVE ABOUT HER VIEWS & COMMENTS...

DEN , WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE IN DIS REALITY SHOW...???????????/!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN 2 SAY IF U R NOT OPEN ABOUT YOUR VIEW 2 SHARE WID OTHER CONTESTANT , & ALSO IF U FEEL LITTLE SCARE 2 MAKE A POINT OF WHATEVER U BEALIEVE, & DO STAND 4 IT... NO MATTER WHO IS INFRONT OF YOU... & TO WHOME UR MAKING IT BEALIEVE ON... DEN, DEN DER IS NO MEAN... SERIOUSLY BY BEING DER... & ONLY STANDING DER AS SOME 1 ELSE OR STAND LYK A SHOW PIECE...

IN DAT REASON... IF I REALLY WANT 2 CHOOSE ANY CONTESTENT FROM DER... DEN I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOOSE BOTH RAGINI KHANNA & NIGAR KHAN... FOR TRYING REALLY VERY HARD 2 MAKE DER POINT INFRONT OF EACH OTHER... BESIDES DAT, DER VIEWS R NORTH POLLS & SOUTH POLLS...Thumbs UpCool
BUT DEY BOTH HAVE FIGHTING SPIRITS... WHICH I REALLY LYK ABOUT BOTH OF THEMSELVES...

AS ALWAYS ... BEING LYK A CHILDISH & TRY ALWAYS 2 STAY AWAY 4M FIRE... ITS DOESNT MEANS DAT... U RGOOD ENOUGH 4 BEING SAFE 4M IT...Approve

Cool
just because someone is fighting doesn't mean that hez putting forward a sensible pt of view. Nigar-ragini fights were unnecessary n sanz had nothing to do with it,so y should she have joined in?! And as she and nigar said,wn u dunno a person well,how can u form opinions abt them! N who said that u need to be harsh and bitchy to be in a reality show?! As for ur ques abt what sanz is doing in the show,she herself answered it many times-to eat and to experience something new after kkg. See friday's epi,sanz said that she pointed out mistakes of both nigar n ragini bt was that shown? No,cz sanz didn't do it in a spicy way. A scripted an edited half an hr episode is not sufficient to judge someone n that's y m not gonna judge ragini just on the basis of what I saw here.

Edited by lrlpam - 26 January 2013 at 9:39am
786Pinki IF-Dazzler
786Pinki
786Pinki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_786

Ragini is such a... I loved her as suhana but after watching todays episode i just hate her.. How can a person be so mean.. If the show is not scripted then i can say that i havnt seen any person as mean as her.. She is soo childish.. Doesnt think about others feeling while speaking.. She was insulting nisar(or nigar duno her name) soo much... 0 respect for her.. She backbitches a lot... Two faced fake person

p.s: sanaya is sweetest of all.. Similar to khushi in ipk

hey...you exactly quote my words for Ragini...she is so fake and rude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102ankita66

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index