Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
about Sanaya nothing to say... we know our baby she the sweetest~

BUT Ragini??? what happen to her?? i know she outspoken but isn't it turn out to be rude now??
i know Nigar also not that sweet but i think she not too bad tonight... as the host she try to not start that random fight... but ragini she start it at the first second she come in... her face really show that!
since the night dine at Ragini house... when Ragini ask Nigar to add the water herself... i actually feel so dissappointed on Ragini... she outspoken... got attitude n own way of judgement but u don't have to be that mean! some small things u should just let it pass... n stop repeat it again n again.. acting like a child...

if i was there watching this ind-pak war... i will have a same expression like sanaya...
 'What the... oh no... not again!!' expression... BTW day by day my love for sanaya get bigger n bigger... hope she come back in fiction show really soon... missed her so much... bored of this reality show... but enjoy watch sanaya 'hand by hand' with the food...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102mitrabhuyanabhay12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini is sucha @*&$ (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leanne_1983

Goldie

leanne_1983

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
After watching todays episode I am shocked. I have lost my respect for Ragini. Infact it made me realise that Nigar is much better mannered and more decent than Ragini. When a person deliberately taunts and tries to instigate someone, it shows the level of that person's decency. I used admire Ragini for her bubbly nature. But after today's episode I say 'Sorry Ragini, you just lost a fan'.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102soulEscapemitrabhuyanfascinationabhay12SanzBarbie-SMay31-Samraat_92

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ragini should not have behaved the way she behaved to nite.Nigar as a host she behaved very well with her.Ragini should control her temper.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102abhay12

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamzygirl

I don't like Nigar to be honest but Ragini was too much today.. Nigar tried her best atleast she should have given 4 or 5 marks.. Sanaya is the best just love her more n more...
yes... love sanaya... the best part was when she smile with naughty expression when Manoj was like flirting with Nigar... she know that 'pink' drink Nigar made was quite 'tikki'... but then she suggest that to manoj... i think she try to tease them... something like 'when u adore someone even 'tikki' will turn out 'metthi'... n that what really happen...LOLLOLLOL

in short words... she so sweet!! love when she keep giving high marks to everyone... 
thats my sanaya she the best!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12SuperstarSanayaNimbuMirchitiahalderSamraat_92

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ragini was sweet..but today i got shocked to see 1 mark..Shocked
even i got disappointed so i can imagine nigar's reactions
but i dont think she's fake at all..but the most straightforward person in the show...
good for good people..and bad for bad people...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Agree with you all , I would say sanaya was the well mannered compare to ragini , she is egoistic, manner less etc , I mean how can she be so mean , how can she give 1 mark to her , consistently taunting nigar , it seems like she had already planned about it that she will treat her like this ,as if ragini have never ate spicy food, atleast try to appreciate what she has made , I know it's really difficult to make such meals , it is not at all easy by the way I loved whatever she had made Except the welcome drink

Edited by ashi_lovely - 25 January 2013 at 12:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulEscapekhoslakadhoklaNishita123

lrlpam

Goldie

lrlpam

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I like ragini more than nigar but I feel that she talks childishly at times n takes offence 4 no reason sometimes. She herself makes fun of ppl yet can't tolerate the same 4 herself! As 4 sanaya,my signature says it all;) she wouldn't have got such low marks had she nt bn the 1st contestant...noone can dislike her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i m agree wid u all guys in only 1 point.. & dat is Ragini should not give only 1 to Nigaar... 4 her efforts as a HOST...Approve

But my point is on SANAYA... I JUST WANTED 2 KNOW DAT IF SANAYA IS DAT MUCH SWEET & UN EXPRESSIVE ABOUT HER VIEWS & COMMENTS...

DEN , WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE IN DIS REALITY SHOW...???????????/!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN 2 SAY IF U R NOT OPEN  ABOUT YOUR VIEW 2 SHARE WID OTHER CONTESTANT , & ALSO IF U FEEL LITTLE SCARE 2 MAKE A POINT OF WHATEVER U BEALIEVE, & DO STAND 4 IT... NO MATTER WHO IS INFRONT OF YOU... & TO WHOME UR MAKING IT BEALIEVE ON...  DEN, DEN DER IS NO MEAN... SERIOUSLY BY BEING DER... & ONLY STANDING DER AS SOME 1 ELSE OR STAND LYK A SHOW PIECE...

IN DAT REASON... IF I REALLY WANT 2 CHOOSE ANY CONTESTENT FROM DER... DEN I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOOSE BOTH RAGINI KHANNA & NIGAR KHAN... FOR TRYING REALLY VERY HARD 2 MAKE DER POINT INFRONT OF EACH OTHER... BESIDES DAT, DER VIEWS R NORTH POLLS & SOUTH POLLS...Thumbs UpCool
BUT DEY BOTH HAVE FIGHTING SPIRITS... WHICH I REALLY LYK ABOUT BOTH OF THEMSELVES...

AS ALWAYS ... BEING LYK A CHILDISH & TRY ALWAYS 2 STAY AWAY 4M FIRE... ITS DOESNT MEANS DAT... U RGOOD ENOUGH 4 BEING SAFE 4M IT...Approve

Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.