Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
In the Precap Asad said 'Pata Nahi who din jab aye ga' aww he said it befor he found out before Zoya was buried and he said it again :(

Sorry for random post! But I'm loving the fact they are back to nomal!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1fee-feesho-shweetangellovergirl6611ak-3308phshaz2009rishani77WhenInRomeSiddhi_shanakyasharan.Dulcet-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad said it again :'(" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani2008

rani2008

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
It doesn't even make sense anymore. How can he be so rude when he saw her buried and he was the one that for her yet he's so ruthless!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6611ak-3308phIpkknd-ki-fan1

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Asad's just gana have to eat his words one day!His seen how much he repented after he first time he said that...so Asad dear you should be careful what you wish for as I dnt wanna see you in that heart wrenching state again!...Or again, maybe I do...Wink..

fee-feeIpkknd-ki-fan1

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
to push her away from him he keeps on saying it bt someday he has to change his words Embarrassed 

Edited by rajsuasrkian - 24 January 2013 at 10:08am

fee-feeIpkknd-ki-fan1

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hii all...i m silent reader in dis forum & hv joined dis bcoz of zoya...i really lyk her she is d reason i watch dis show...how can asad b so rude to her...i think he is nowhere in luv wid herCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

rishani77

IF-Dazzler

rishani77

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
AsyA's fight are back!!!! I just loved the precap, I would like Zoya to apply the paste that she's prepared on Asad's hands!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeshobakvIpkknd-ki-fan1

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
this time his words were cause  he was so confused n d underlying meaning was deffinately zoya dont ever leave me n go

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeshobakvIpkknd-ki-fan1

thaneeg

Groupbie

thaneeg

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
im sorry,but i get a bad feeling that zoya is goin to end up in ayyans house as his wife ,now asad frequently tells that 

shobakvIpkknd-ki-fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.