Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekguruvignesgarapatijunkabcssmily_faceJanusushavviZEESXYThendralfanautumnsconcertothendralfan007mala_15kalki2007TTfanGiselcrazzymoonMindFreezerhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Vani19CarynShemmo-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday Update - Jan 24, 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanksss Buluboo & Ratna jii for the wonderful and great Update! ClapHug

Thanks Tanu for suggesting me to skip episode LOL Haha GW got super nosecut.
Noo comments about Prabha AngryDeadAngry
Hope they get a clue and find that MK had an accident nu. Lets see who is brilliant nu and comes to the idea that accident aana people could be them nu LOL Jokes apart, hope nothing happens to MK.
Director bring them back safely. Hope some big problem arise between TA and Prabha, so they can stop the business and TA can do with Nith Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertomala_15TTfanPearl.Nixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
                                        Thanks Nixkie for the update.

It was very irritating to see Prabha OuchAngryEvil Smile speaking in an irresponsible manner OuchErmmD'oh and now we need to see as to what will be the reaction of the guy Stern SmileUnhappyErmmDisapprove when he comes to know as to what really happened to the couple Stern SmileD'ohBroken HeartSleepy because of his cheap behaviour in Kodaikanal AngryUnhappyBroken HeartSilly .

Edited by mala_15 - 24 January 2013 at 10:10am

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.NixkieShemmo

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Someone give me oru seruppu.. Naane adikirean Prabhava.. Idoit.D'oh
I just loved Shymala's advice yesterday.. Please give us more scene with Shymala and Anand joining Thulasi and Tamil.

Prabha is just annoying!!!

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.

I am so done with critizing Prabha no use.

But I am little disappointed with T/TA how come they dint even call mohan or kalyani after they left. I mean i would call my friends right after they leave from my place even though I will be meeting them next day. They could have at least called once.

And how are they thinking that they switched off phone just because they are mad. Do they think Mohan/Kalyani is as irresponsible as Prabha to do that.

I really hope nothing happens to M/K. Ta should stop business with Prabha. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful friend Ratna and Tanu. Combo update is awesome.

Padma can have field day. Ore Kalula rendu manga. Oru incident vechu she can scream/yell at T/TA and can curse Kalyani too about her brining in ill fate for Mohan. GW-P kondatam than. GW/GW-P vayila vizhurathuku nu they make scenes. How can we blame them?

Prabha... Sigh... Why is Deepa wasting her energy for this moron. All the noises she make will not even enter into his thick head.

GW awesome nose cut. I have not watched the episode yet. Got to see it at least for that.

Anand CID may come to rescue. Let us see. Ullavu thurai la irunthu ithu kooda kandupudikalana eppidi. Even if he hesitates, Shyamala will make sure he does.

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Thanks da Tanu and Ratna for the lovely update and comments!

TA/T it is a waste talking and advising to this arrogant loser PrabhaAngryDead! Ithula vera TA still having business deal with Prabha. Problem will surely come between TA and Prabha. Eventually Prabha is going to end up in the road wih no one support, even TA/T. Athuku thaan this business deal with TA pola.

TA was good in giving back to Padma and GWClapClap. They both deserve it. TA kathna kathula, even MM shock aagitaarLOL...lol.

Hope they find M/K safe. Hopefully Anand might help them track where M/K are.

Ithuthaan chancenu, hope Padma and Prabha does not spoil T/D/K friendshipConfused.

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertoTTfanNixkieShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update and comments.. Ratna akka and Tanuuu darling...HugHug

Evlo thitrardu Prabha ve.. sigh.. loser.. en level ku naan sariya thaan irupen aam..Angry level irunda ellarum right aa thaan irupala..Dead

Poor Deepa... will get her dose from Padma tomorrow..Ouch

shasekgarapatiautumnsconcertoPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top