bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I think so. He makes laugh ðŸ¤£
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
He might be gay, he might not.

His mannerisms make him seem flamboyant to me, which is the typical stereotype for gay men, but then again a lot of straight guys act like that too.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think his pink shorts and top gave it away

Like who cares in this day and age

Seriously ...it's not like he a man mermaid or something
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I found him to be rude and obnoxious. I couldn't careless if he was gay or otherwise. 

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think he a Gay but he has little bit of Girlish Behaviour...
those who are saying he is a nice person...please open ur eyes and watch the episodes again..

he is the only one playing the ultimate bitch in the show. 
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i felt like that too.. but it  may nt be true..

i have a friend just like Andy... he has similar mannerisms just like Andy.. he likes very girly stuffs and pinky stuffs.. but he is not gay... now he is married to a beautiful girl and is having a happy married life.. so people , specially boys  who have these weird mannerisms dsnt mean they are gay.. some may be, some may not

Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Andy reminds me of Imam from BB6.  
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pieryrose

i felt like that too.. but it  may nt be true..

i have a friend just like Andy... he has similar mannerisms just like Andy.. he likes very girly stuffs and pinky stuffs.. but he is not gay... now he is married to a beautiful girl and is having a happy married life.. so people , specially boys  who have these weird mannerisms dsnt mean they are gay.. some may be, some may not

There are also many gay guys pretending to be straight or in the closet due to fear of society or family disapproval 

And they marry women..have kids..but are gay..and some have side affairs aka remember the movie Fashion and the designer marrying a gorgeous supermodel to appease his mother 

Maybe your friends hubby is metrosexual ..I know quite a few in downtown where I live..they even wear light makeup ie foundation powder and get their eyebrows done...one told me he wears his GFs jeans sometimes...I was like TMI😆

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

There are also many gay guys pretending to be straight or in the closet due to fear of society or family disapproval 

And they marry women..have kids..but are gay..and some have side affairs aka remember the movie Fashion and the designer marrying a gorgeous supermodel to appease his mother 

Maybe your friends hubby is metrosexual ..I know quite a few in downtown where I live..they even wear light makeup ie foundation powder and get their eyebrows done...one told me he wears his GFs jeans sometimes...I was like TMI😆

i dnt knw what u think of him, but my fiend isnt gay..thats i am sure..

[/QUOTE]