Bade Acche Laggte Hai

NO understanding !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ami25

Ami25

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ram and priya have no mutual understnading between them at all. yes they are in love but when it comes to understand each other and trust each other they are far behind !! Priya left ram after listeing to his sisters conversation that ram has moved on !!! Did she care about asking ram about it ?? or did she care that he loves her ?? Noo she showed no understing what so ever !! when ram cautioned priya taht rajat loves here priya did not trust him at all !!! the again when priya trying to tell ram about aayisha tahst she is misbehaving with peehu Ram just discarded her thoughts !!! and another comes priya though ram has bought her house to show her anything but low !!! i dont unedsrtanding their relationship !!! doest only love is enough ?? or u need mutual respect or understaing as well. ram and priya has messed up their relationship !! no dount they love each other but they have no trust on each other and they dont even understand each other !!! When they flight they fight like babies !! It is the ideal relationship between a husband and wife ?????? well we should ask ekta i guess 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakmariyemVAZ2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NO understanding !!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Well thats why they are seperated . All ektas serial are like that ,may be if ekta was married shell understand what makes a marriage ,trust ,understanding and love for each other.i dont understand ektas obsession about seperating husband and wife be it kasamse or pavitra rishta or all her serial .well i show the promo but the song says something diffirent lets wait and watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VAZ2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top