Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
the worst part of this show and creative team and Ph are they even dont give Mohit a chance to show his acting talent properly.kya ho jata unko agar appa ko thoda kam dekhake mohit ko dekha dete.they just too rude to this character "sid" and indirectly Mohit.aab to paisa bhi nahin de raha hai.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialKiller002

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unsatisfied With Khamoshiyaan? (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Mohit was cheated by ph. That's wat i want to say. Hamesha her show nahi chalta. I know comparison with sanaya will come. After the debacle of this show. But actors can't gaurantee show's success. Ho sakta hai sanaya ka next show ipk jaisa hit na ho. i am just giving the ex don't take me otherwise. Even srk ki movies bhi flop hui hai. Show ko hit script banata hai. Not actors. Aur daily soap mein to initialy concept ka hi pata chalta hai. Not even story.
yes i agree its not abt choosing show or anything but here ph is not giving him or his char any importance if this show has no trp it has reason that they r showing only negative plotting and conspiracy they r not using their actors properly n here they not giving any importance to main lead mohit hai hi kaha ki ham ye keh sake its his show as main lead ? he is barely to be shown for 1 min in every third epi they r not showing him regularly how come any one know sid's char if ph is not interested to show mohit's char Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Mohit was cheated by ph. That's wat i want to say. Hamesha her show nahi chalta. I know comparison with sanaya will come. After the debacle of this show. But actors can't gaurantee show's success. Ho sakta hai sanaya ka next show ipk jaisa hit na ho. i am just giving the ex don't take me otherwise. Even srk ki movies bhi flop hui hai. Show ko hit script banata hai. Not actors. Aur daily soap mein to initialy concept ka hi pata chalta hai. Not even story.
yes i agree its not abt choosing show or anything but here ph is not giving him or his char any importance if this show has no trp it has reason that they r showing only negative plotting and conspiracy they r not using their actors properly n here they not giving any importance to main lead mohit hai hi kaha ki ham ye keh sake its his show as main lead ? he is barely to be shown for 1 min in every third epi they r not showing him regularly how come any one know sid's char if ph is not interested to show mohit's char Ouch

agree ashi.i mean why such kind of rude behaviour with him only.somehow i really dont like the whole concept now.the same old love hate relationship.whats new?i just hope mohit not continue his shoot.aur agar kare to sarre problem solve karke karein.but i really wish he leave this show very soon.they completely cheated him yaar.Confused

Love-Sonam

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

agree ashi.i mean why such kind of rude behaviour with him only.somehow i really dont like the whole concept now.the same old love hate relationship.whats new?i just hope mohit not continue his shoot.aur agar kare to sarre problem solve karke karein.but i really wish he leave this show very soon.they completely cheated him yaar.Confused
u know now i m interested only mohit's decision if he continuous i hope his char will get more importance he is lead so i want him proper importance and if he won't i will be waiting for his grand come back i want mohit to be happy doing any char thats imp 

soniasharmin89

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

They r not giving any footage to mohit and trp too is low.Today no mohit why in all epi they have to show gauri aasawari &pratiksha.

Mohit would not have accepted if the script was like this.They have changed the script.PH is not giving importance to sidd.

Yesterday ka epi they showed wedding card has already printed and today asking pandit about  wedding  ka date how is it that means they have not printed date in the wedding card.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialKiller002snowwhite28soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

u know now i m interested only mohit's decision if he continuous i hope his char will get more importance he is lead so i want him proper importance and if he won't i will be waiting for his grand come back i want mohit to be happy doing any char thats imp 
sam,e pinch.i just hope from my heart that he quit this pathetic show.kab tak aisa hi chalta rahega yaar.Confuseddid u check my pm?

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

sam,e pinch.i just hope from my heart that he quit this pathetic show.kab tak aisa hi chalta rahega yaar.Confuseddid u check my pm?
I feel mohit may not continue this crap show.He too said to his fans ,u all will see me more but so far that more has not yet come.

suparnasahaMS

IF-Rockerz

suparnasahaMS

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i really want k mohit quit this crap as soon as posible lets wait for his decition.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.