Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SerialKiller002

SerialKiller002

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
[ This post is strictly for those people who are unsatisfied with this show. No bashing against Mohit or Mrinal will be encouraged and no offence to anyone who thinks this show is entertaining. Please refrain from passing harsh comments. This post is not made to stimulate fights or arguements ]

Hi Friends,

So, I have a few genuine questions.

the main reason "many of us" started watching this show was for mohit. Right? But where is he? What is his role? What is his importance in the show? Just that because of his Gauri could come to Kolhapur? I do not say that he is useless, but then again, he is not very significant. 

Second, does the audience want to see this? Did we expect such strong inter-family rivalry? We just want to be entertained right? But from the very beginning of this show all the CVs have shown are problems and rivalry among the people of the Family. 

Romance is obviously not the only thing in a show but the essence of the show comes from the love stories and the relationships between people, right? I understand that there is suspense and it is yet to reveal itself. But the show needs to attract its audience which it hasnt been able to do as yet. 

The actors are great in this show. There is so much potential but I really (personal comment) do not understand what are they getting at? They are showing jealousy between two mothers? Really? Is that what we waited for all this time?

I have been waiting for Khamoshiyaan since the day it was announced that Mohit is doing another show. But where does the show stand? 

I really hope the show gets better. I just read an article about Garv and Gauri getting married. I hope its just a rumour. I hope. I really had high hopes with this show and it has let me down. 

Please do share your views. 

-Aisha [ New Here, be kind ;) ] 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehmasaf57Joyee_90--Greeshu--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unsatisfied With Khamoshiyaan?" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi Aisha welcome to forum 

how could be anyone satisfied with this kind of show ? yes even i m one of them who waited for khamoshiyan for only n only Mohit Sehgal , it was best day when we got to know abt mohit's come back show khamoshiyan but now all excitement vanished 

this show looks like 80's any masala drama of bollywood where leads r only villian and vamp , every epi 's villian and vamp gets 90% screen space  n i m still wondering mohit is main lead or not bcz they r showing mohit as side char 

one more reason to think abt this show is there is no any bond of relation no relation between mother n daughter today gauri without thinking misunderstood her foster mother , there is no any bond of lover i feel only sid's char show's love to gauri but from gauri's side there is no any kind of such a feeling may be portrayal is wrong , here only vamp n villian has good bonding Ouch

u know in this slot of 7.30 sasural genda phool was big hit , n its reason was it was clean light and wonderful family drama with everyone's bonding n relation in show each char was involved with other even both lead pair 's love story had woven with family light drama no any kind of villian but they showed regular situations of any family 

no one is interested to watch  plotting and such a conspiracy everyday , we watch shows to refresh our mind , 

this show has wonderful actors n they r wasting them all bcz without good story no show runs n what they r showing now  gauri -garv hate story its same story which SP showed in pratigya and ruk jana nahi whats new in this story ??? 

n most imp we r watching this show for only mohit sehgal if he is not there then personally for me there is no reason to watch khamoshiyan , mohit deserves best 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialKiller002RvicsExoticfanmohit_loverzobshehJoyee_90SM_317--Greeshu--MrDarcyfansoniasharmin89

SerialKiller002

SerialKiller002

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@aashizin- I totally agree with you, this serial had immense expectations and the CVs have let us down terribly. I don't feel like even watching the entire show! Its just boring now. It was my first post here so I didn't want to explicitly criticise the show because there would be some people who would like the show and I was wondering whether it would be right or not ! But I'm glad im not the only one.
I am just sad because I had such high expectations! For Mohit, I am sorry but I think he made a bad choice accepting this show. I am sure he would have had his reasons but I dont see why he would carry on with it. Disappointing when you like an actor so much and he doesn't fulfil your expectations. In future I hope Mohit will pick better shows. After Miley Jab Hum Tum, This was a huge disappointment and trust me I dont mean to compare, but look at Sanaya?! She chose wisely after MJHT. I wish we would have got something better from the CVs! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfanzobsheh..SaNaYaHoLiC..Joyee_90SM_317soniasharmin89

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SerialKiller002

@aashizin- I totally agree with you, this serial had immense expectations and the CVs have let us down terribly. I don't feel like even watching the entire show! Its just boring now. It was my first post here so I didn't want to explicitly criticise the show because there would be some people who would like the show and I was wondering whether it would be right or not ! But I'm glad im not the only one.
I am just sad because I had such high expectations! For Mohit, I am sorry but I think he made a bad choice accepting this show. I am sure he would have had his reasons but I dont see why he would carry on with it. Disappointing when you like an actor so much and he doesn't fulfil your expectations. In future I hope Mohit will pick better shows. After Miley Jab Hum Tum, This was a huge disappointment and trust me I dont mean to compare, but look at Sanaya?! She chose wisely after MJHT. I wish we would have got something better from the CVs! 
i think when he signed this show even he didn't know that he would be sidelined this way Ouch want mohit in good and effective role even i don't mind in khamoshiyan as well but here they r wasting mohit's talent not giving him n  his char importance mohit truly deserves best i truly hope things will be positive n we will get to see mohit in good role i want mohit 's daily dose we waited for him since 2 years but now want him  on my tv screen everyday i really hope god will fulfill this wish soon , 

Edited by aashizin - 24 January 2013 at 10:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialKiller002ExoticfanJoyee_90soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

how could be anyone satisfied with this kind of show ? yes even i m one of them who waited for khamoshiyan for only n only Mohit Sehgal , it was best day when we got to know abt mohit's come back show khamoshiyan but now all excitement vanished 

this show looks like 80's any masala drama of bollywood where leads r only villian and vamp , every epi 's villian and vamp gets 90% screen space  n i m still wondering mohit is main lead or not bcz they r showing mohit as side char 

one more reason to think abt this show is there is no any bond of relation no relation between mother n daughter today gauri without thinking misunderstood her foster mother , there is no any bond of lover i feel only sid's char show's love to gauri but from gauri's side there is no any kind of such a feeling may be portrayal is wrong , here only vamp n villian has good bonding Ouch

u know in this slot of 7.30 sasural genda phool was big hit , n its reason was it was clean light and wonderful family drama with everyone's bonding n relation in show each char was involved with other even both lead pair 's love story had woven with family light drama no any kind of villian but they showed regular situations of any family 

no one is interested to watch  plotting and such a conspiracy everyday , we watch shows to refresh our mind , 

this show has wonderful actors n they r wasting them all bcz without good story no show runs n what they r showing now  gauri -garv hate story its same story which SP showed in pratigya and ruk jana nahi whats new in this story ??? 

n most imp we r watching this show for only mohit sehgal if he is not there then personally for me there is no reason to watch khamoshiyan , mohit deserves best 

well said ashi.Clapu siad it all.i just hope mohit choose a better show for him now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfan

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

well said ashi.Clapu siad it all.i just hope mohit choose a better show for him now.
sonia its not abt choosing show , mohit def had chosen good show bcz all actors r talented but story didn't work reason was bad portrayal , bad editing no story telling  way , no proper plot , when he would have signed things would not be this way bcz i m sure now he knows he is being cheated and he would be not happy with treatment he and his char getting i really hope to see him in good role soon i don't mind him to enter  any other show but want his char importance its better than this kind of lead where lead comes n goes no one knows , i just want mohit to rock again with his effective char , he is very much talented and amazing actor i want his skills to open up with his char 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshinesoniasharmin89

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

sonia its not abt choosing show , mohit def had chosen good show bcz all actors r talented but story didn't work reason was bad portrayal , bad editing no story telling  way , no proper plot , when he would have signed things would not be this way bcz i m sure now he knows he is being cheated and he would be not happy with treatment he and his char getting i really hope to see him in good role soon i don't mind him to enter  any other show but want his char importance its better than this kind of lead where lead comes n goes no one knows , i just want mohit to rock again with his effective char , he is very much talented and amazing actor i want his skills to open up with his char 

EXACTLY  ashi.he definately not choose and i can say will not chopose such kind of role.here PH really dont know how they will use such actors.most of their talent just wasted their.i really hope he quit this show and come back witha good show.hedefinately learn his lesson and will be more carefully when it come to future project.

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Mohit was cheated by ph. That's wat i want to say. Hamesha her show nahi chalta. I know comparison with sanaya will come. After the debacle of this show. But actors can't gaurantee show's success. Ho sakta hai sanaya ka next show ipk jaisa hit na ho. i am just giving the ex don't take me otherwise. Even srk ki movies bhi flop hui hai. Show ko hit script banata hai. Not actors. Aur daily soap mein to initialy concept ka hi pata chalta hai. Not even story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SerialKiller002SM_317MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.