Welcome.. A Total Timepass.. :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Speaking about the show, Ragz had mentioned the discomfort they had as there were around 22 staff members of the unit shooting in their house and they DID damage the house property...NOW

Imagine the EDITING done...with this staff ...

Ragz tells Nigar to make tea on her own... and then Nigar goes to make it in her kitchen... the Cam guy follows her to the kitchen as he will get MASALA from her and then shoots her verbal CAM chat (where Nigar complains and says it is difficult for her to search for the mug in ragz kitchen etc...)and airs it to us..😳..After this, the CAM guy shows us Ragz  moving into kitchen and then asking Nigar what size mug she wants...!

Come on... Dint Ragz see the CAM was following Nigar in the kitchen and for what reasons, Why did she give them the time...to shoot all the crap then??

The editing is worse or the show is scripted to a great extent... which is becoming obvious now...!

Let's see what shape the show takes in the 2nd week... it luked all MADE up in the promos... airing another fight...!
Agree with u totally.Once u know this is scripted then we r loosing the charm.I feel everything must not be scripted.Let us today ka batch.I like to see this show.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Agree with u totally.Once u know this is scripted then we r loosing the charm.I feel everything must not be scripted.Let us today ka batch.I like to see this show.

Swear yaar jyothi...πŸ˜ƒ... scripting ka majha nahi aata...

this week too there is a fight scripted..🀒.. between some female celeb and dimpy i guess... karanvir is playing an andy , a comic angle and good host... debi, the supporter like sanaya... so it is all an act...😳

Swear yaar jyothi...πŸ˜ƒ... scripting ka majha nahi aata...

this week too there is a fight scripted..🀒.. between some female celeb and dimpy i guess... karanvir is playing an andy , a comic angle and good host... debi, the supporter like sanaya... so it is all an act...😳
Hey lallan too has come here with sana ka sigg.
This week we can see more fights.I feel dimpy and debina (gurmeets wife) ka fight.We r used seeing fight.This will be intersting.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
Lallan top will be defn. coming this week as Amar upadhyay will be one among 5...πŸ˜† I remember as P.K. Lele was the biggest supporter for Amar...πŸ˜ƒ i guess u r talking about her only na...πŸ˜•

Secondly i think i saw dimpy fighting with someone else and debi is just a mediator... πŸ˜• in the promo...

Lallan top will be defn. coming this week as Amar upadhyay will be one among 5...πŸ˜† I remember as P.K. Lele was the biggest supporter for Amar...πŸ˜ƒ i guess u r talking about her only na...πŸ˜•

Secondly i think i saw dimpy fighting with someone else and debi is just a mediator... πŸ˜• in the promo...

Ya u r riteabout P.K lele and lallan.I know lallan will support Amar i too was supporting Amar in BB.
Okay so debi is just mediator fight is between dimpy and who then?
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Ya u r riteabout P.K lele and lallan.I know lallan will support Amar i too was supporting Amar in BB.
Okay so debi is just mediator fight is between dimpy and who then?

No idea yaar... that lady seemed to be a seen  celeb... but luks vampish😳... god forgive me...but the luks did say that...πŸ˜†... she did seem a PM to some...but nope she isn't PM...πŸ˜•
Nice post. I am a Sanaya fan but I also like Ragini. It was a delight to see both girls. I even liked Andy and Manoj but didn't like Nigar. 
I don't watch the show...but Sachi is here so I am here. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I'll try to catch up with the episodes so I can give my spicy opinions. πŸ˜†
Sooo nice to see so many BB forum members here!!!!