Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

MyAngelAbhay

IF-Rockerz

MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Clap Day Dreaming    Hug  for ur postLOL
i loved RA scenes on Thursday!!Day Dreaming honestly speaking,i felt rest every1 was just a sidekick n Rajeev was da main lead!!Stern Smile he stole da show or rather RA stole da show!! never felt he was just a guestSilly n wen he left my reaction was like,wer da hell is he going?? n den realised he's only doing a cameoOuch n  wat was happening in between da dance??Angry it was being interrupted every now n den by other scenesDead it was so annoying!!Angry they shud have shown those scenes after da dance Thumbs DownSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha fan1momorockzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!! (Page 9)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Clap Day Dreaming    Hug  for ur postLOL
i loved RA scenes on Thursday!!Day Dreaming honestly speaking,i felt rest every1 was just a sidekick n Rajeev was da main lead!!Stern Smile he stole da show or rather RA stole da show!! never felt he was just a guestSilly n wen he left my reaction was like,wer da hell is he going?? n den realised he's only doing a cameoOuch n  wat was happening in between da dance??Angry it was being interrupted every now n den by other scenesDead it was so annoying!!Angry they shud have shown those scenes after da dance Thumbs DownSleepy

heyy love your siggies..who made the second one its amazing..is it free to use?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

MyAngelAbhay

IF-Rockerz

MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

ClapDay Dreaming Hug for ur postLOL
i loved RA scenes on Thursday!!Day Dreaminghonestly speaking,i felt rest every1 was just a sidekick n Rajeev was da main lead!!Stern Smilehe stole da show or rather RA stole da show!! never felt he was just a guestSillyn wen he left my reaction was like,wer da hell is he going?? n den realised he's only doing a cameoOuch n wat was happening in between da dance??Angryit was being interrupted every now n den by other scenesDeadit was so annoying!!Angrythey shud have shown those scenes after da danceThumbs DownSleepy

heyy love your siggies..who made the second one its amazing..is it free to use?Embarrassed

thanks Embarrassed da 3rd sig is made by my frnd n rest 2,found dem in da gallery! n al r free to use! Big smile

Nikki_Titli

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
thank u so much found them :) its the RA ones i was looking for

Nikki_Titli

neha fan1

IF-Dazzler

neha fan1

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
haaawww...Day DreamingSillyDancingomg!! im just drooling over their pics!! wot a sizzling/perfect pair! its feels as if its raj-aamna sangeet! tnx designers for contrasting their clothes eeeppp hw i miss dem...Day Dreaming

Nikki_Titli

DexterRocks

DexterRocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hayee cannot wait for tomorrow's episode .Day Dreaming

Nikki_Titli

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
awesome post diClapClapClapClap
it was a dream come true to see RA toegther back again

Nikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
As magical as always Day Dreaming

Thanks Nikki Hug

Beautiful is not the word that can define them... amazing is not the word thats appropriate for their chemistry... they are magical! 

Thoda sa pyar hua hai... thoda hai baaki Blushing

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.