Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Nikki sweetheart this is splendid...beautifully portrayedClap i have to tell you..you have a way of beautifully expressing yours and our feelings into words..i mean i feel each and every line of yours...the same is running through me today...and not all have the ability to express their inner feelings through the use of words but you have done it beautifullyClap all i want to say is that today..has been the most magical moment for us...it has been a beautiful experience for us..all these years down the line...the moment brought us tears..smiles...happiness and joy...and we cannot thank Rajeev Aamna enough for giving us this moment...heres wishing Rajeev Aamna, HJNH and the makers of the show...a tonne for giving us these spectacular moments...for me this show has become legendary..just for bringing back my RA...and this week that has gone by..this beautiful beautiful week..has made us so very happy all of a sudden..its amazing what they can give us just by appearing together...i dont even know if they realise it..but im sure they do..and that is why they have come forward to turn this dream of ours into reality..i love you RA...have always done..and will always do..because your both complete gems...and i love you from the bottom of my heart..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!! (Page 5)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1sanghamitra

IF-Dazzler

1sanghamitra

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Nikki_Titli

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by *Prachi*

LOL LOL I don't mind THIS drag! ROFL 

n so all of us here..LOLLOL...hamara bas chale toh show ke end tak drag karte rahe...LOLLOL
i agree with u nikki.Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
love diz evergreen jodi N awesome p[ost NIKs

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

magical dance hayeee

indeed they were magical..Day Dreaming

thank u soo much shaz for likin my post...HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

One of the most magical and stupendous couple is back
Superb post jee!!

My 1st tv fav couple i truely love

aww chachi they r ur 1st fav couple?mine is 2nd..bt they r 1st couple for whom i gt craze for the 1st time frm tellywood...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

nywz thnx soo much for likin my post,,,HugHugHug

Tarantallegra

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Nikki sweetheart this is splendid...beautifully portrayedClap i have to tell you..you have a way of beautifully expressing yours and our feelings into words..i mean i feel each and every line of yours...the same is running through me today...and not all have the ability to express their inner feelings through the use of words but you have done it beautifullyClap all i want to say is that today..has been the most magical moment for us...it has been a beautiful experience for us..all these years down the line...the moment brought us tears..smiles...happiness and joy...and we cannot thank Rajeev Aamna enough for giving us this moment...heres wishing Rajeev Aamna, HJNH and the makers of the show...a tonne for giving us these spectacular moments...for me this show has become legendary..just for bringing back.. my RA...and this week that has gone by..this beautiful beautiful week..has made us so very happy all of a sudden..its amazing hemwhat they can give us just by appearing together...i dont even know if they realise it..but im sure they do..and that is why they have come forward to turn this dream of ours into reality..i love you RA...have always done..and will always do..because your both complete gems...and i love you from the bottom of my heart..Clap

Summi..HugHugHugHugHug...aww thnx soo much dear for such heartfelt love for my post...really glad to knw u loved my post..SmileSmile...

comin to RA,i completely agree with u...i cried seein them dancin on thoda sa pyaar out of immense happiness...n truly HJNH-a ahow nt followed by many of us-hv nw bcome vry vry spl solely coz of RA...Day Dreaming..i truly hope they get good TRPs too for RA...

nywz thnx soo much once again for this AWESOME comment n for lovin my post to the core..HugHugHug

kashishdabest

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Thumbs Up

thank u soo much sanghamitra for likin my post..HugHug

1sanghamitra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.