Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

n so all of us here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hamara bas chale toh show ke end tak drag karte rahe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree with u nikki.😳
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love diz evergreen jodi N awesome p[ost NIKs
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angelic shaz

magical dance hayeee

indeed they were magical..

thank u soo much shaz for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

One of the most magical and stupendous couple is back
Superb post jee!!

My 1st tv fav couple i truely love

aww chachi they r ur 1st fav couple?mine is 2nd..bt they r 1st couple for whom i gt craze for the 1st time frm tellywood...😳😳...

nywz thnx soo much for likin my post,,,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Nikki sweetheart this is splendid...beautifully portrayedπŸ‘ i have to tell you..you have a way of beautifully expressing yours and our feelings into words..i mean i feel each and every line of yours...the same is running through me today...and not all have the ability to express their inner feelings through the use of words but you have done it beautifullyπŸ‘ all i want to say is that today..has been the most magical moment for us...it has been a beautiful experience for us..all these years down the line...the moment brought us tears..smiles...happiness and joy...and we cannot thank Rajeev Aamna enough for giving us this moment...heres wishing Rajeev Aamna, HJNH and the makers of the show...a tonne for giving us these spectacular moments...for me this show has become legendary..just for bringing back.. my RA...and this week that has gone by..this beautiful beautiful week..has made us so very happy all of a sudden..its amazing hemwhat they can give us just by appearing together...i dont even know if they realise it..but im sure they do..and that is why they have come forward to turn this dream of ours into reality..i love you RA...have always done..and will always do..because your both complete gems...and i love you from the bottom of my heart..πŸ‘

Summi..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...aww thnx soo much dear for such heartfelt love for my post...really glad to knw u loved my post..😊😊...

comin to RA,i completely agree with u...i cried seein them dancin on thoda sa pyaar out of immense happiness...n truly HJNH-a ahow nt followed by many of us-hv nw bcome vry vry spl solely coz of RA.....i truly hope they get good TRPs too for RA...

nywz thnx soo much once again for this AWESOME comment n for lovin my post to the core..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u soo much sanghamitra for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: gal.angel

love diz evergreen jodi N awesome p[ost NIKs

they r INDEED EVERGREEN oshi.....

thnx soo much for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb post..πŸ‘
Seeing them together took us 10 years back..and they still look a lovely couple..All old memories got refreshed seeing them together..looks like a dream..

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
finally replied to all comments..once again thnx soo much ppl for all the lovely comments and for lovin/likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..
Thanks for this post Nikki