Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Rajeev-Aamna aka Sujal-Kashish- They r INDEED like a  BEAUTIFUL DREAM for v fans jo 10yrs back hamare zindagi mein aaye...Aur fir kuch aise cheezein ho gaya ki bahut saalon tak vo khwaab aisa lagne laga ki hum unhe hamesha ke liye shayad kho chuke hai... But SRK ke OM SHANTI OM film dialogue ki tarah-PICTURE ABHI BAAKI THA...And thts d reason aftr a gap of 8 long years,the BEAUTIFUL DREAM came back to us just like it  came to us 10 years back,,,,Tabhi bhi ek daily show ke wajah se..Aur aaj bhi ek daily show ke wajah se... Like things hv come to full circle from where it started... Like v fans got a second chance to RE-LIVE THT BEAUTIFUL DREAM... Like again quoting my fav SRK's line from OM SHANTI OM with a slight change -"JAISE POORI KAAYNAAT NE INKO MILANE KI SAAZISH KI.."

Aur jab yeh KHOOBSURAT SAPNA aaj poora hua - toh v all can only feel as if v have travelled 10 years back and v r seein our Sujal-Kashish...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... Tonite each n evry RA moment-be it their hug or their small convo or the BEST ONE- their MAGICAL DANCE ON THE SK-RA spl song : "Thoda Sa Pyaar"... Everything ws JUST REMINDING US OUR RA-SK moments 10 years back...And evrything ws making us feel-THIS IS THE BESTEST SECOND CHANCE v hv gt to RE-LIVE RA-SK magic which we were missin since soo soo many years... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

All these PRICELESS MOMENTS evn though lasted only for few minutes-But the IMPACT it created on us is STILL THE SAME vich RA-SK used to do on us daily 10 years back on 30 min show..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Thank u Rajeev Khandelwal,Aamna Sheriff and all those ppl who r behind this BEST GIFT v RA-SK fans hv gt aftr soo soo many years...Truly words r not enough to describe IMMENSE HAPPINESS v felt in those vry few moments tonite...It can ONLY be felt...be cherished lik a BEAUTIFUL DREAM tht turned to REALITY tonite...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

And once again i also fulfilled my wish tonite-by makin this topic on my fav- the LEGENDARY EVERGREEN jodi of Rajeev-Aamna aka Sujal-Kashish...DancingDancingDancingDancing...

And here i end my post by quoting the line from the song "Tinka Tinka" vich is the title of my post vich truly reflects the feeling of v fans tonite..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Kho Raha Tha Jo KhwaabLaut Aa Gaya!!!

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 24 January 2013 at 10:37am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

dildostidance_8NatluSMashiatMimosa..ANVESHA..Amor.-Swetha-riyakhan..PlayfulKiss..snotAamnaLoverDantaDeepa-Suhana-1sanghamitraneha fan1rajeevkiijannMysterygirl_meeuphoricpreethisniksidfan-Insight-MyAngelAbhaygal.angel-Drama_Queen-AwesomeSauce.Fahadkrazywish_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-RK_Ki_Biwi-.ShreeYaa.MyInspirationzdrfizaahmedshafy_MNYum_SRAyesha066maanluvsgeetMalikaluv_winchestersangelic shaz-SMay31-Siddhi_OliveWellingtonsunaina02Sunshine GirlTarantallegra-Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammymomorockz.SalmanDeewani.BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kho Raha Tha Jo Khwaab(RA)Laut Aa Gaya!!!" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Blushing

OMG...OMG...OMG...

BlushingWHAT A MAGICAL COUPLEBlushing

AAMNA & RAJEEV
THANXX FOR  MAGICAL MOVEMENTSSmile

Edited by riyakhan - 24 January 2013 at 9:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..ANVESHA..Amor...PlayfulKiss..neha fan1DantaDeepaeuphoricPaint.It.BlacK.gal.angeldrfizaahmedmaanluvsgeet_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-SMay31-momorockzNikki_Titli

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
They both are soo magical..how I hope there would've KTH2 with same cast..Am happy that they have some scenes  together tomorrow as well..Day Dreaming

Edited by -Naiina- - 24 January 2013 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanmaanluvsgeetNikki_Titli

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
omggg omggg my RA...haii...sigh...Blushing

Nikki_Titli

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for giving whatever we wanted.. Fav couple on the favourite trademark tune.. "Kahin To Hoga" referred to as Rajeev!!
*Good Old memories*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-SMay31-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
edited my post.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-riyakhan

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey nikki awesome post.Embarrassed
wow its like just reliving RA memories.Blushing
once again as SUJAL-KASHISH in thoda sa pyar hua hai.
felt like can't express my feelings in words.
i am really speechless.
eagerly waiting for mon.

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.