Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lovvedramaaa

Groupbie

lovvedramaaa

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi Guys.

Oh my god I just loved todays Taarey scenes. 
But i was wondering... Is Taani wearing western clothes in the precap?
It looked like she was wearing a pair of white jeans...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNILU_ArshiBubblie1490vibhaaaarina23Goonies4Everchinudollycutedolllldesigirl_VDraddhi...Natasha.....dinu..meghasinghpixi26angelchand91-Memories-.StarDust.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TR post" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goonies4Ever

IF-Dazzler

Goonies4Ever

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lovd TaaRey 2Tongue
i thnk she wz wearin d outfit she wor 4 rasiya seq 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvedramaaa

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The bike ride was the best scene ever<3
And even i noticed, dunno abt the jeans but her top looked different! 
I so hope change ho gaya ho! :| 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvedramaaaBubblie1490

bags07

bags07

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
bike ride scene was mindblowing..and what taani in western??how did i miss that..chala bye rushing to watch precap againBig smile

lovvedramaaa

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
even i think i saw her in jeansShocked...gosh i really hope that's her new dressing styleBig smile

lovvedramaaa

Tahira-2013

IF-Dazzler

Tahira-2013

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

even i think i saw her in jeansShocked...gosh i really hope that's her new dressing styleBig smile

even i think so

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
oh realy she ws wearing ..ohk nic observation...:-D lemme watch precap ...nd ya bike ride ws osm;-)

sonakshigupta

Goldie

sonakshigupta

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
2days bike ride scene...i juz cnymt get ivr it...m still droolin...i knw dis has already been postd on d forum ovr n ovr again...bt i juz cnt help myslf

rey being angry wid taani...bith were lukin so cute... Den rey say...ab tum muje pakadkar bhaitogi ya biki bhagani padegi muje uss k liye...taani held him n hw he tightens her grip on him...damn wen he startd d bije i was starin at her hands...hw tightly she was holdin his shirt...n den taani rey ko mana rahi thi...tiltin his head again n again n sayin sry...n rey hewas so adorable...purposely being difficult...den cutely says f9 bike rokho mei riksha se chali jaungi n fakin anger...rey adjusts d mirror n luks at her in d mirror n sees her exoression...hw he pulls her 2 him n says...chupkarke bhaiti raho...hw he kisses her hand n hokds her hand...starts speedin d bike while taani holds on tight...n wen he leaves d handle...she makes him hold it again...n last bt nt d least...hw he caresses her head...while shez clibgin 2 hi...god i hve seen d whole scene so many tyms already bt still cnt get ovr it Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top