~..Sonarika AT #8 *Versatility At Its Zenith*..~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
posted avis of sterdays SBS seg in our CG check out😳
Girlfriends nice discussions going on. Most of us joined the forum late. But it is nice to see old members back in action here. Old is gold like they say😛.
So keep this forum active guys not talking just about this AT but otherwise also. Feels great. Congrats on 8th AT Sona and Sonarikans. 👏
this is sona's most beautiful look till now
Sonarika was a breath of fresh air amongst all the old faces.
A new face had risen from the horizon.
Keep acting like this, my darling Sona.
Haye.
Surprise surprise the new AT has already taken off. Is this a dream. Congrats guys for At number 8. 😲. Sonarika love you. 😳
AT  number eight is so rhyming na 😎
  Yups rhyme it does. So you have your wish Friday is here. Weekend is gonna be awesome with the ME in sights. 

Congrats on the new thread!!😃
Free 2 use:))

I entered here after taarakasur's death. And around mahishasur mardini maha epi i became more active. I liked sona because of her beuty. And i became awere of her talent at the mahakali epi. Man, the role of the adishakti must be tough. Once she is as calm as water in the form of parvati, then she becomes the personification of power and strength as durga, then she transformes into the pure distruction and death as kali. But sona maneges it perfectly. She deserves no. 1 position in any ranking.