Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #8 *Versatility At Its Zenith*..~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
This was the song dedicated by Shruti on her birthday thread which suits her perfectly. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivajayvenkshubhika124MrToolConfuser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #8 *Versatility At Its Zenith*..~ (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

shubi thank u so much darling, the new AT name is awesome too.
Hope the old Sona fans return, Nice to see Disha back .
Its thanks to u girls who kick started it.

Jaishree Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivaSandytatsmeMrToolConfuser

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Shubhika I like the innovative ways to describe Sona's AT name. I liked it very much too.  Embarrassed

Little modifications are always fab haina LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandytatsmeMrToolConfuser

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Seriously you guys are the ones who supported and started the love for her. We joined much later but carrying the torch forward. Hope all the old crowd returns and we have a party on this AT. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley4567

Shubhika, Smilethank you for giving me credit & including me.Guys, frankly speaking I was little unsure Confusedwhen Sonarika was cast as Parvati. Days went, I liked her so much that I PM Shubhika for the title for the next AT.
So here I am dedicated her a song from the film 'Kashmir Ki Kali.'Hope everyone likes it.

Don't thank me buddy!

Its actually coz of fans like you who've made the Sona AT such a success Big smile

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Seriously you guys are the ones who supported and started the love for her. We joined much later but carrying the torch forward. Hope all the old crowd returns and we have a party on this AT. Party

That was such a fabulous time Day Dreaming
I miss old days. When all were bashing , shouting , cursing...very few came forward Day Dreaming
Im so thankful to Tani who supported me to make this AT then Samana , Disha , Mira , Foram , Sukhi , Shruti et al...who eagerly joined in Smile

SandytatsmeMrToolConfuser

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I know it must not be easy or fun without the old crowd. Like we have a team now but  we still hope u guys come back here and we can have good times with old members.  Smile

shubhika124MrToolConfuser

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged

I know it must not be easy or fun without the old crowd. Like we have a team now but  we still hope u guys come back here and we can have good times with old members.  Smile

Yaa...it takes time to gel with new people , especially when you come back after a hiatus LOL
I was stunned to see so many new faces LOL

What I really appreciate is you do quality appreciation unlike us , we just used to dedicate songs to her and do this :

Sona Day Dreaming

Hahaha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.