Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tarakari

I entered here after taarakasur's death. And around mahishasur mardini maha epi i became more active. I liked sona because of her beuty. And i became awere of her talent at the mahakali epi. Man, the role of the adishakti must be tough. Once she is as calm as water in the form of parvati, then she becomes the personification of power and strength as durga, then she transformes into the pure distruction and death as kali. But sona maneges it perfectly. She deserves no. 1 position in any ranking.

And in between shots she is a big kid.. 😃
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, friends. I am always a silent reader in this AT,viewing everyone's post.One thing that I noticed is that,in each AT,her fans are increasing with each passing AT. This clearly is a sign that she's winning everyone's hearts with each passing minute.
Rock on, Sonarika.!!!!!!
Gopiii thumbnail
So we have to wait for Shringar until day after tomorrow.

Gopiii thumbnail
I wish it is a long segment and not the short dream they showed in the last episode which was also super cute. 

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
New AT...!! 

Congrats guys...!! ðŸ˜Š

Gopiii thumbnail
Rival Site news not very happening for Parvati 🤔

The Maha Episodes of DKDM on Life OK have always been eventful with entertaining tracks. This weekend, 27 January 2013, will see one such interesting track unfold in its Maha Episode.

Ganesh (Sadhil Kapoor) entrusts the task of combing Parvati's (Sonarika Bhadoria) hair to Mahadev (Mohit Raina). Parvati is excited that Mahadev has finally paid attention to her good looks and takes a promise from him that he will not go anywhere till her shringaar is complete.

Meanwhile, Dashanan (Manish Wadhwa) decides to meditate and seek the blessings of Mahadev. He goes into his penance mode only to realize that it is not easy to get blessings from Lord Shiva. Hence he starts chopping his heads and is about to chop his last two heads when Mahadev is worried that the true Shiv-Bhakt Dashanan is about to kill himself. He informs Parvati about this and vanishes from her sight even before her Shringaar is over. Parvati gets very upset. On the other side, Dashanan is happy on seeing Mahadev; Mahadev blesses him and disappears.

Catch this interesting track in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on 27 January (2013).

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is parvati going to disappear too?

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello frnz..seems u r upset as its half shringer like half milan
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So much tension over one broken comb. Couldn't  Ganesh and Karthik  just go and borrow one from Lakshmi ? Or Saraswati ? Or even from Indra- his hair is so silky and smooth
Gopiii thumbnail
The last line of the article is encouraging but, "On the other side, Dashanan is happy on seeing Mahadev; Mahadev blesses him and disappears."